Chapter 17

Jacks prov.

We ran down the path after the Cheshire Cat.

I could feel my chest pounding faster than ever.

All I could think about was getting to her.

Helping her.

Saving her.

Dame stop it Jack! I don't understand what is happening to me. This can't be happening again. I got over it once before, but why is it so hard to get over now?

We raced in to an opening with smashed up chairs and table.

Red ash?

I jumped to a stop in a frantic.

“Where is she?!?!?!”

Everyone came to my side trying to calm me down but I through them off.

I could feel my anger rise.

She was no where to be found.

I wonted an answer and I wonted it now!

I watched the cat walk well float around a guess looking for the same answer as me.

“Take a clam Jack. Do I look like I know? Maybe I so? But I don't”

I through my hands up stomping away from the others.

“WELL WHAT DO WE DO!!!!”

He dropped his head in front of me.

“Well we could sing with the flowers, play with the Dodo bird and Flamingos, Ask the Ask able to the Riddler or we could do nothing at all?”

Everyone answered something different.

“EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!!”

They just looked at me in shock. We were going to get no where like this. I need to find my AnnaBee,

I mean AnnaBee.

“this is what we are going to do, were going to go to the Riddler he may have an answer for us.”

I turned to the Cat. “Can you show us were that is?”

He smirked at me.

“Well, Well Jack what a strange choose. Everyone knows to get to the Riddler you must go through the Flowers, a cross the playing Filed of the Dodo and Flamingos, the take a left to the bridge where the Riddler lives.”

It toke everything I had not to burst in anger. Brittney tried to come and comfort me but I pushed her away again.

It wasn't her it was me.

I had one thing on my mind and I was going to let miss thinks she rules everything and dumb and dumber over there stop me.

I cloud covered my eyes with determination.

The cat set off down a path but before he began with theses words I still don't understand.

“Jack it seems you are finale becoming the person you were meant to be or must I Say Worrier of the Queen and King.”

With that he was off.

I raced off after him.

What the heck did he mean?

Never mind that I had to focuses on finding AnnaBee.

_______________________

Hope you love it! I know its short but the shorter they are the faster i get them out. I miss Anna already :( I love her mad ness! If you havent figered it out there are clues in every chapter. And please Comment if you read i would love to know what you think and thank you to thoughs of you who always comment <3 <3