Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I let my hand dance on the top of the water as Jack rowed us to the island.

I felt like I was in some sort of trance.

Was it because of the fact I knew what waited for me on the dark as night rocks?

Or the fact I was changing?

An I knew it?

With a loud thug the boat hit the black sand.

In a flash I jumped out of the boat, as the others slowly got out.

I turned on my heels filling there ears with the words that could change the out come of our life’s.

“Lessen to me and lessen to me good. If you say a word you will die. We will all die. No matter what happens say not a word. Understand? Yes? No? Nod?”

They all nodded with a weird look.

With that I let my mind take over and do what it needed.

I walked with Cheshire on my shoulders and Jack and Tim close behind.

It was true I could not really see much but I could feel the fear rise in the others with each step.

Even my breath was uneven.

After and hour I felt my body come to a halt and my eyes let the world around me come in to view.

I toke in where I had lead us. We were at one of the highest points on the island. We were facing a black rock wall with the carving of a young woman with a long flowing dress.

With a loud crash the ground started to shake.

I felt Jack pull me in to his chest and Tim come to our side. The thought of running filled all of our minds, but it was fear that stopped our body's.

The island rumbled with interpretation.

My eyes under my rime locked on the form coming to life in front of us.

For it was the women.

She walked out of the wall showing us her golden skin and her dress that held the secret to the rainbow.

Her dress was every color, ever thought of, but what made it a glory was the fact it was nothing but different feathers.

She had long curly hair made of what others call the Northern lights and her eyes were made up of to diamond orbs.

I felt Jacks grip tighten around me as the once women craven looked at me with open arms.

“My dear Anna oh how I have waited for this day! You are learning very fast! Even you father toke longer that this, but I can see you understand what you will have to do and what you will lose on this journey. Tell me am I right?”

I pulled away and stepped forward to speak.

“Why yes I have seen what will happen to me, but I have not seen it. I understand what I must give up to gain what I must.”

She seemed to accept my answer, but I could see there was a question on her mind that only I could answer.

“I see my Dear Anna. Well let me ask you this..............................................Are you willing to lose your mind?”

I smirked under my rime.

“I've already lost it.”

She smiled in approval.

“I see you understand your path better than any one. Now for a test.”

I nodded and she when on.

“There is a feather that will help you on your journy. If you find it, it will be yours and you will become what you were meant to be. Make the right choice Anna it will be your only one.”

I smiled, walking up around her taking in the different colors. There were feathers from every kind of bird ever known and never herd of.

Color of : pink, yellow, blue, green, black, read, gold, silver and many more colors and forms.

I circled her one more time before stepping away.

She tilted her head at me.

“Can you not pick?”

I let two words leave my mind throw my mouth that left her in horror.

“Call him.”

She questioned me over and over but I said not a word but stood my ground.

With a slow wave of her hand she did as I asked.

The world screamed as the creature wonderland fears the most landed.

He let out a screech that made us all shiver.

I gave Jack and Tim a reassuring look and stroked Cheshire head.

“Now you have him Anna? But why do you need him?”

They all shot me a questionable look.

I smiled and sat Cheshire on the ground walking face to face with the one and only Jabberwocky.

I slowly rubbed the top of his head. With that he and I understood what I didn't.

The woman’s eye widened as I toke my hand away revealing the five black feathers in my hand.

I smiled and explained .

“You see the moment you stepped out I knew the feather that was meant for me was not apart of your dress. I have known where it was the moment I stepped back into Wonderland. I am a Hatter! For my feather is not a single feather at all, but more than one.” I patted the Jabberwocky's head .

She looked at me. “How Anna? How did you know?“

I slowly turned and returned to my three so called friends.

“Your dress is a test is it not? Dose it not test my ability to take the easy way out? Yes? No? Right on the dot?”

She smiled wide.

“My Dear they said you would be great but I had no clue just how great you would be? Good Luck Anna We will be watching.”

With that she faded back in carving. I smiled taking my two friends hand as Cheshire found his way on my shoulders.

I toke one last pick at the monster of wonderland and nodded at him as he did at me. For we both knew this was not the last time we saw one another. No this was only the beginning. But is it the beginning of my story?

With that he was gone. I let go of the boys and started walking. I could not help but giggle.

I looked behind me “ Race ya? “

They both looked at one another, shrugged running after me. I knew this would not make them forget about what happened but at lest they forgot about it at the moment.

But it didn't leave my mind and never would.

I really don't want to give it up.

-------------

sorry it has toke so long. i hope it is a good chapter. thank you to everyone!!!! it maens the world to me. I love you guys!