Chapter 26

- Jack-

Every muscles in my body was trying everything to get lose of these card things as the held all of us in this empty filed.

Every time I struggled I could feel my anger I worked so long to suppress grow.

With every moved I could hear the card whisper to me something like "sir stay still" or "Please"

They didn't hurt me they just held me still. I couldn't sit here and let them take Anna Bee for our freedom.

I wouldn't let it happen.

I let out a huff. honestly theses guys were strong. Very strong. Well at lest the 2 and the 3 were that held me.

I stopped having this strange feeling and looked down the line. Every one of the other captives were staring at me. 

On the way over the Hatter with out me asking told me who everyone was.

To my right was a little white rabbit. The poor thing looked like he was on drugs and someone took him off of it. Who kept repeating "My clock is two days fast. Two days fast. Two days fast. Two days fast......." 

To my left there was two twins he called Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum. Who looked like clones of each other and from what I could tell weren't all that smart. Next was Tim and Tom followed by Brittney. Next to her was The Red Queen and King Of hearts followed by the Hatter and his wife Alice who was still knocked out. 

Seeing all of them staring at me and not trying to get free to help her pissed me off and sent me over the edge.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL STARING AT?!?!? IT LOOKS LIKE I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO IS TRYING TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE TO HELP ANNA BEE!!!!!!!!"

Everyone just looked at me wide eyed. Well everyone but sir crazy as shit.

He was laughing so hard he was shaking the cards that were holding him.

Well this set me up for around two.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!?!? SHES YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!! AND YOU ARE JUST STANDING THERE!!!"

He just kept laughing and laughing and laughing. Making my eyes twitch. Slowly he stopped.

In-between chuckles he got out. "You. look. like. Your. Dad. but. have. the. temper. of. your. mother. before, she. met. your. father."

I was about to yell back but the site of the White Queens army appeared over the horizon. I would see the march hair. The riddler and all the people, well things, we met along the way walking next to the Queen and her horse.

When they came to a halting stop the White Queen rode to the middle of the filed .  From the side we were on the man in the black hood rode up on his black horse to met her.

They talked in hush tones then She waved as if to have someone from her side come to her as He did the same.

With the wave of his hand the cards started to move us forward, well everyone but the Red Queen and King. I knew he had to keep them so the cards would do as he wanted.

As they pulled us I looked every where for Anna Bee but she was no where to be found.

When we reached them they throw us to the ground in front of the White Queen. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the man holding someone by their neck but his horse was in the way.

We stood and followed the White Queen back to her spot with her army but it was when I turned around to see the Man still in the middle of the field but it was what he was holding by the neck that made my heart drop.

It was Anna Bee.........................

I tried to run to her but to of the chess pieces stopped me. I screamed her name trying to make him let her go but nothing worked. I watched in horror as he got off his horse and the cards lead it back as his grip on her neck tightened.

"Now after 16 years I get to have what I have been working for. I must say Anna you were a hard on to find. but I must thank your friends since they are the ones who brought you here to me."  He said as his placed his other hand on the rim of her hat about to lift it.

His voice filled with a amusing tone. My heart was beating a mile a minute. It was all my fault she came here and all I could do was watch her motionless body hanging in his hand.

I fell to my knees feeling tear swell up in my eyes. At this point I didn't care if they saw me cry for her. I would do anything for her.

I let out a whimper "I am so sorry Anna.........."

My head shot up as someone began to laugh hard. 

It was Anna she was shaking in the Mans hands dyeing of laughter. 

He started shaking her trying to get her to stop.

"WHATS SO FUNNY" he screamed

The laughter stopped and her tone was stern " You think you won the game when you didn't even realize you gave away one of the main players in your deck."

With that Anna kicked the Man in the stomach jumped back placing her own hand on her hat as if she was going to lift it off her head with an evil smirk plastered all over her face.

"Tell me Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk?"

With that she through her hat in to the air felling the ground start to rumble under out feet as a gasp not only coming form me left everyone at the site that was unfolding in front of...........of...............our...............................................eyes?

GUYS HELP ME GET THIS STORY OUT AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!