Chapter 20

Jacks prov.

" The day the Hatter walked his way in to wonderland was the day everything turned into what it was meant to be.

He came here and turned this land of nothing into something. A place full of Wonder.

No one knows where he really came from. Not even he knew. You see this place, is a place not no one can understand.

But the Hatter understood every part of it.

After all he created it.

You see along long time ago it was the Hatter that ruled Wonderland.

There was no white or red.

Cards or chess set.

And no sides to side on.

Only one that made everyone happy.

No not a castle but a Hat.

Wonderland had never been so confusing. It was perfect.

There used to be a flower that grew in the middle of Wonderland.

It was the heart. It was given the name....

“The looking glass”

After its crystal form.

It was one of a kinda. Never another, but different in every way.

We all feared one day someone would come and take or kill the flower.

For where there is good. Evil grows.

We had no choice but to find a way to protect the heart of wonderland.

But who could we trust and not trust to hold the heart?

Each time a name came up....

The Hatter.

But you see unlike any one he was able to unlock his whole mind.

Taking the flower he hid it deep in his mind.

In a place even he soon forgot.

Wonderland soon was given to be ruled by the the two sisters.

One picked red and one picked white.

One kind and one strict.

You all know them from the story so I don't need to go into.

Yes what was false is true.

Many years later a child was born to The Hatter and his wife.

A Little baby girl. You all know her as Anna,

Soon all of Wonderland heard about her gift.

I seems that when she was born the flower from her fathers mind planted a seed in to her mind.

But as the word from the mouths spread far out of Wonderland A man soon came looking for Anna.

He Made His reason for coming clear.

Me wanted the Looking glass and he would do what ever he had to, to get it.

In fear The Hatter sent Anna to along with a guard to your world.

In hope they should grow up together and she would learn how to control the looking glass if it was even possible.

But you see if Anna dose not..................”

He stopped looking right at me before going on.

“The rest I can not tell. For it is known and unknown. But you have all wasted to much time. Here and if you wanted to get up with Anna you better go no!”

I wanted to refuses. I had so many questions but I need to find Anna! My mind was already set. So with my friends by my side and the Hedgehog on my head I ran toured the path they pointed.

I had a lot of Questions.

And first I needed to find out why Anna after all this time was the one who is contently on my mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im so sorry it toke so long. I hope you all like this. I just love Jack. but like you guys i bet you want Anna back? I do haha i love her ways! reamember I am always here for you guys! you can always message me when ever and i will check my inbox. Oh and if you want go take a look at the Story called " Why Did They Follow Her"  the writer is so sweat and she dedicated the story to me <3 Love her! it is a Hatter fan fic as well. I let her take how brought Anna in but only cause she ask and changed it up. SO go give her some love! its in my libary. Indox me for any thing i really love you guys so much! Anything at all!

Love your window to madness

Crazybutbeautiful <3