Chapter 29

-Anna Bee-

I looked down upon my friends fighting with all their weakness. Every swing they made on the shadows went right through them. There was something about these creatures I had been with so many minutes of my life's clock. I circled around the field.

It jerked my breaks.

That's what it was. Shadows.

Anyone who is no one knows if you separate a shadow from its body it frees it and all shadows are evil.

And there is only one place that's possible.

My heart fell to my head.

I let my mind give the command "Burn them out or they all die..."

With a simple reply the beast below me replied, "As you wish"

With that he lite the field in green flames.

I locked looking glasses with my found father as he understood. He grabbed Jack and the twins grabbed the red queen and king telling the others to run.

I circled around one more time. Creating a cage as we landed in middle with the man in red.

I could hear Jack yell for me through the flames but I opened my ears so I could longer hear him.

The green flames and the army of shadows surrounded us.

But I could see the shadows of my friends were no longer here so they returned to their owner.

I threw my hat on the ground as the man in red came to the front of his army of shadows.

His had a smirk on his identity but it was nothing like mine.

He let his lungs laugh.

I jumped to the ground showing the man in red what a smirk really should look like.

"My dear Anna Bee I told you, you didn't understand. There is no way you and your friends can win. My army can't be killed but yours can. I'm going to start with your little pet and take your crazy little mind."

The shadows started to move closer to us as they jumped clawing at us.

I placed my hand on the black furry scales of the monster behind me to calm him for nothing was happening.

The man in reds mouth fell to the floor in the rudest way as the shadows backed off.

"I.... I ... don't understand they cant touch you?!?"

The glow of my eyes grew as a smirk crawled on my face.

"Ill tell over, you don't or do understand. You do know who I am but you wont until you can answer the oldest question in time...... why a raven is like a writing desk."

He turned his head to the side.

"You my dear are crazy like the others. They warned me with the same. To bad the others are dead. Looks like you and your father soon will be."

I slowly ran my rakes through my hair. My body became serious like it had way to often.

"Ill gives you a hint your cards weren't all in place. Until you understand what that really means you will never know who I really am. Until you know you will be lost but when you do you will fear the own breath in your lungs."

My eyes began to flame just like the flams around me.

"But until then you must leave but not way you came...."

I open yes I close my mind as the flames consumed them. I could not kill them today but I could move them.

The flames faded only leaving my monster and me behind.

I picked up hat and pulled it down and nodded to him to go ahead.

As he took off something hard hit me lifting me up.

I looked down at what was lifting me and saw it was Tim.

I patted his head asking to be lifted up. He placed my walking legs on the floor.

"Anna I am so happy you are okay....."

He was breathing but I couldn't hear him. I looked around at the dead world I had loved.

The red queen and king were holding Jack back trying to share words. Everyone was checking on one another.

I used my walking legs to make my way to my father and my still sleeping mother.

I placed my hand on his shoulder. We will make her sleep awake when this begins.

He stood carrying her as we followed the others back to the White Castle.

"Yes we have nothing to talk about Anna."

Nothing but noise was heard the rest of the way but all I could do was use my looking glasses form under my hat at the people I came here with. They had an idea yes no idea of what really just happened and what they had been kicked into.