The Hatters Daughter

Chapter 1

This is copy righted and all my idea 

My name is Anna, but people call me AnnaBee. You can call me what ever you like. Or what you don't.

 I am a high school student who loves to paint, write with pictures of course, and be true to my self no matter what others think.

 I do not fit in because of my unusual way of putting things, but that dose not mean I do not have followers. I chose not to be with others that are not my friend, and only wont my statuses.

I was adopted. Yes that's it, adopted.

No, I just live with my grandfather. I love him. That I do. He is a hat maker and a great on at that. He owns a store called, well "Time For Tea".

 Do you get it? No one dose.

He said my Father went away to the mad house along with my mother. I never met them so it is not a big deal.

The world is field with explorers trying to find a place call Wonderland.

 Heard of it? I bet you have.

Team after team tries to find this place of wonder, but never find it let along the treasure deep in the heart of this land. But if they do, some how they get close to finding the door to Wonderland they stop and come back with a case of nonsense and never finding the heart let along the door. They are unable to speak so someone can understand them. They soon lose it and it is the end of them. No one can survive a case of Wonderland and no one ever has.

But it is a land of wonder after all. Full of thing the mind cannot understand let along comprehend.

A group of people who are said would never get along in the same path. Come together and maybe, just maybe make the perfect team.

Every character needs to be filled. Every path needs to be token. Every clock needs to be two days slow and every white rose painted red.

They all came together because they needed Wonderland in there own ways. What if it was not them who needed Wonderland, but Wonderland who needed them?

But will they survive? To know Remember what they say.

There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a Hatter.

This is where my store begins. Yep you heard me right this is where me story ends. Or maybe this all starts in the middle?

But, to read my story you must follow these rules.

Begin at the beginning and go on to till you come to then end: Then stop

Ready?

It's only a fall away.

Fan, Vote, Comment. If I don't get some feed back I wont post any more.  So let me know! Thanks CrazyButBeautiful