Chapter 2

Chapter 2

With my hat on head and my painting in left hand. I strolled to my class.

 I was not late, for my watch was two days slow, so that made me early.

Today we would show our paintings of what we thought this Wonderland looked like. I sat mine up but not right side up, for mine was upside down, giving the appearance of being right side up.

I sat in my seat, pulling my hat over my eyes.

I did not wish to see this guest teacher who was said to know the most about Wonderland. I mean it was wonderland. Hint the wonder. How rude of him to try to rune the mystery. What made it great was the wonder that filled the thinkers mind.

“Hi Anna!”

I did not answer the blond girl called Brittney. One she did not ask me a question hinting me to answer. Two, how rude of her to interrupt my thoughts. Did she have no manners? She walked on her way getting the hint I was not to share my words with her. Cheerleaders, did they not know being peppy all the time could rune their true smile? And a captain at that.

She never talked to me unless she needed something. I Do not like being used, there for do not like her.

The finale bell rang as our teacher and that someone new walked in. With out an introduction at that!

“Class this is Sam. He will be judging your work on wonderland.” He stopped and I knew is eyes were on me. “Anna will you please take off your hat?”

I sat up in my sit but not removing my hat.

“Mr. Hand. I shall not take off my hat until you take of yours. It is only fair, but we both know you will not do that so nether will I.”

I sat back hearing the class laugh. I would not remove my hat. It was the same as his hair so fakely placed on his head. Was it bad I believed things should be fair?

He cleared his throat going on about Sam and our work. I heard a light whisper in the wind.

“Way to tell it AnnaBee.”

Jacks words where hushed by Brittney. True she was nice to me. Some times. Never, But why would the Prom Queen let the Prom King talk to another girl. This I did not bother my time with.

 He was the only one who called me AnnaBee. It started after I saved him from a Bee when we were six. He did not know you get more Bee's with butter than honey.

“OK everyone come up one at a time and show your work to Sam here, but Anna you shall go last you understand?”

I looked at him from under my hat and smirked.

“No I do not understand. But how about I go last?”

His face turned red and he turns around going to his desk. People got up one by one. Brittney’s painting had a princess and everything was pink. She said this was her dream to have a kingdom.

What a bore.

Jacks was just bunch of paint splattered in the paper. Sam did not like this he said it made no since. Could he be any wronger. Or more right. It explained the Wonder of Wonderland greatly with one word Wonder.

Others went and went, but nothing much colt my eye. Although I did some how love the Twins painting. They shared a canvas split right down the middle. There was the same tree painted on both sides, but one was white and one was red.