Chapter 4: The Spring Bash*

Hey. I'm feeling good today so. Here you go! Aylin's dress. Important A/N at the end.
~Vamps

Aylin Scott

The rest of my week went by fast. I got some shit from some of the surfer clan but Amy and Wyatt helped me through.

They proved to be pretty good friends. I wish I could have had them back home.
I did notice Adrian staring at me sometimes. When I caught him he would just smile and turn away.

He made me blush more often than not and that would make him chuckle. He didn't message me again on Facebook though... I couldn't figure him out.

It was my last class of the day on Friday. I sat at my desk looking out into the beauty of the beach outside.
I started thinking about tonight. Amy and I had gone on Thursday to pick up the dress.
I could remember trying it on.

"Oh Aylin it's gorgeous!" Amy exclaimed.

I stood in front of the mirror looking at myself. The dress hugged my curves just enough but not too much, making me feel comfortable.

Lonnie had added a flair to the end of the dress and a bit of bling on the top of the bust.

"I knew you'd like it!" Lonnie came up and squeezed my shoulders, smiling.

"I love it." I twirled, loving the feel of the dress. For the very first time, I actually felt pretty.

I smiled thinking about it. The bell rang and everyone filed out of the class. I was just walking out the door when I knocked into a familiar rock hard body. His calloused hands gripped my hips.

I looked up shyly, I could feel the familiar burn of my cheeks.

He smirked. "Hey can't wait to see you at the party tonight."

I couldn't focus while his big strong hands cupped my waist like that. It just felt so... sensual.

"Uh yeah... you to." I moved a stray curl from my face.

He let go soon after and walked into the classroom to talk to Ms.Stanton, but not before flashing me a quick smile.

I walked down the hallway to my locker where I grabbed my backpack and headed outside to the Blue Mustang Cassi had picked for me.

I really didn't think she'd pick anything soo... me. I really loved muscle cars and this one was perfect. It was a vintage with a tarp top type roof that I absolutely adored. But on sunny days like today I would roll it down.

I unlocked the car right as Amy pulled her car up next to mine.

"Wyatt is gonna meet us at the party. Since I have your dress at my house do you just wanna head there to get ready?" she asked popping her gum.

"Yeah sounds good. I'll follow you there." I told her as I started up the little convertible.

I followed Amy down the highway for a few miles before she turned onto a private road.

We went up a hill before an unbelievably amazing house appeared. It was all white with bright beautiful windows everywhere.