Chapter 15: Think Before You Kiss*

Hello dears, so good to see you again. Hope you enjoy the chapter my loves.

         Forever yours, ~Vamps

      Aylin Scott

       I pulled into the driveway in front of the magnificent house. It was a beautiful blue color, not very small but not huge. There were beautiful windows and a pool in the back yard.

    In the front lawn were toys, I assumed were Rosie and Michael's. I smiled at how sweet it was, tucked away above a valley, looking out on the ocean from a far.

     After parking behind Adrian, I got out of the car and locked it. Amy and Wyatt pulled in and Adrian pressed in a passcode to lock the gates behind them.

     They got out of Amy's jeep and we started walking to the front door. Adrian opened it with his keys and led us through his very nice kitchen. There were pictures of the family mounted on the walls.

    I walked up to one with a seemingly tiny Adrian holding his own tiny surf board, I smiled.

    Adrian stood next to me. "Yeah, that was my first surf board." He smiled at me.

    We kept walking through the homey living room and family room to the outdoor deck. He led us through a path in the garden and led us to a small building and opened the door and flipped on the lights.

    "My parents wanted to build this when they got married." He told us. It was a little movie theatre with a huge screen, a pop corn maker and large lounge couches.

   "Sweet!" Wyatt hopped onto a couch and put his feet up.

    "Move your feet." Amy demanded. Wyatt obeyed and scooted over so she could sit next to him. She leaned her head on his shoulder tiredly.

         "So? Who wants popcorn?" Adrian asked pouring in the kernels.

    "I DO!" Amy and Wyatt screamed at the same time. They looked at each other and laughed.

    I went to the back to help Adrian with the popcorn. "Thanks." He told me as he began putting the popped popcorn into bowls.

    "Do you wanna share popcorn?" I asked him shyly.

      He grinned. "Of course." Then he bent down below the counter and opened a mini fridge. "We have Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Pibb, and lemonade." Adrian told us.

     "I'll have a lemonade." I smiled taking one from the counter. Wyatt came up and took a Pibb and Amy took a Sierra Mist.

     Adrian held a lemonade in his hand. He handed Amy a huge bowl of popcorn and handed me one.

    "I'll put in the movie. We are gonna watch South Pacific first right?" He asked and Wyatt nodded.

     I sat on the couch shivering. Adrian brought two blankets, throwing one at Amy and Wyatt and keeping the other for us.

    He sat down close to me and threw the blanket over us. I held the popcorn in my lap, my legs crossed on the couch.

The movie started and we settled in. I sat snuggled against my friend's side, trying to ignore how good it felt to be close to him. The shocks and warmth that ran through me when he held me closer made me want to purr.

I would throw popcorn in his hair and he would shake it off, making it fall to the ground. I'd giggle because honestly it was down right adorable.