Epilogue: The Lives We Live*

Hello Lovelies! Welcome back! This will be our last look at Aylin and her friends! I hope you enjoy it. The song for this chapter is 'When We Were Young' on Adele's new album, Adele 25.

  Much love & Forever yours,

                      ~Vamps

     Adrian Morgan

     There she was. The most beautiful woman I'd ever met, walking down the isle on her way to marry me. She was amazing.

    At the age of 25, we were going to be married. It took long enough. Aylin had to go through so much therapy just to be able to say yes to me. I didn't care though, I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else.

    And the day she did, I literally cried. After a long time, pining after her, we were finally here, together.

    "She's beautiful, man,"Wyatt patted my shoulder. Of course he's my best man, who else could do the job right?

   Amy stood across from me, she of course was Aylin's maid of honor. She giggled as she watched Aylin walk down the isle in the most beautiful dress we'd ever seen.

    Cassi, being Cassi, had it custom made and she also planned the whole wedding, even though Aylin and I didn't want anything big.

     As you can see that totally worked out. Not. 500 people were watching Aylin walk down to me. But I didn't notice, all I noticed was her.

She was so beautiful, her beautiful body, showcased in that amazing lace wedding dress.

Her smile was so bright and beautiful. God I loved this woman, since the moment she bumped into me in that hallway, she's been all I think about.

Now that we lived together in London, everything was going perfectly. Aylin was planning to open her own fashion magazine, which became her passion while we were in college. I've already started my own company, GGYP, Global Growing Young People, an organization to help anyone with any major, fresh out of college, find their dream job.

We both loved our work, Amy being Aylin's business partner with their top advisor Misha, and Wyatt's music career taking off, it seemed like the perfect time to take the plunge. Together.

She was finally in front of me, her eyes glowed with love. She was so beautiful, I love her so much.

Aylin waved at her family in the front row, her mom, who was now living with her boyfriend, Leon, the owner of Tahiti Nui, he kept her on track and she was doing great.

Cassi and her dad waved back too, Cassi was holding Amy and Wyatt's baby, Chelsea. She was just adorable. And Cassi loved her, so did we.

The water lapped on the shores of my grandfather's private beach. She smiled up at me and held my hands.

"We are gathered here today, to unite two young people, madly in love." The young priest smiled at us.

"The joining of two beautiful hearts, Aylin Scott and Adrian Morgan." Aylin's eyes sparkled with unshed tears as she smiled up at me.