Chapter 20: OMG!

Hello lovelies. First off, Happy New Year. It's going to be a wonderful year. Thanks to everyone who leaves me entertaining comments!

        Forever yours, ~Vamps

    Aylin Scott

     I held tighter to Adrian. His arms were wrapped closely around me and I enjoyed his warm touch before I had to sneak back to my room.

    I looked up sleepily. His eyes were closed and his breathing was soft and his hair was tousled from the night before.

     I felt my cheeks warm at the thought of running my hands through the amazingly soft and golden locks.

   I could feel his chest moving up and down as he breathed. His heart beat was pacing a slow rhythm that I could feel through his chest.

    I breathed in his warm scent. It was like smelling a freshly lit candle.

I reached my hand up to his cheek and caressed it softly before leaning up and kissing kissing it. He stirred a bit before falling back into a deep sleep.

    Everything felt right. I was in the arms of a handsome man, in a really nice hotel, on an amazing island.

   I looked up to enjoy his beautifully chiseled face once more before moving his arms from around my waist and quietly climbing out of the bed.

    I stood up only to stumble back when I noticed Wyatt standing by the door eyes wide. His tux shirt was messy and his tie was untied around his neck, carrying his jacket.

  "Uhhh... You didn't...?"

   "No!" I whisper yelled.

  "Oh." He scratched the back of his neck.

  "You?" I asked collecting my clothes  off the dresser.

   His cheeks turned pink and he ran a hand through his hair.

  "Yeah." My mouth dropped down to the floor.

   "You took my best friend's virginity?!" I held his collar with my hands.

   He blushed harder and looked down. "Hey! It was my first time too okay?"

   He smiled. "And it was amazing. God Aylin, I think I love her." He sighed dreamily.

  I shook my head. "Well next time put a sock on the door or something cause I walked in on you guys. On my bed!" I dragged Wyatt out into the hall so I wouldn't wake Adrian.

    "Sorry." But he didn't look very sorry. "God. She's amazing, and not to mention hot. I had no idea she felt that way about me until last night when we were dancing and she accidentally kissed me." He smiled.

  "And then she told me she liked me, like since we were kids." He looked like a lovesick puppy.

   "And she's always been so cute when she sleeps." He giggled. Yeah, he giggled. And it was downright adorable.

   I smiled. "I'm glad." I told him patting his shoulder.

   "So how was sharing a bed with your total crush?" He waggled his eyebrows.