Chapter 13: Normalcy-Kinda*

Hello Lovelies. Do you like when I call you lovelies? Eh. Even if you didn't I'd keep doing it. Anyways, this chapter is kind of a filler, and hopefully will be somewhat long. I know my chapters have been pretty short but that's cause the fam is keeping me busy and the updates have been pretty fast. Hotties above.

Forever yours, ~Vamps

Aylin Scott

After meeting Kian in London, life went back to normal. Adrian did eventually text me, apologizing saying that his phone had been broken and he just got a new one. Turns out he put his phone in the pocket of his shorts and accidentally threw them in the wash. So I wasn't so worried that he didn't text me.

The only problem was now I realized how much I liked him and that made everything kind of awkward, ya know, hanging around with your super, ridiculously hot crush and wanting to kiss his face.

    It was a little problem I liked to call "Goggly-Eyes-McKissy-face" Syndrome. I was officially going nuts.

      I tapped my pencil on the desk, my mind was occupied by other thoughts, bedsides my Adrian issues and Cassi and my dad's upcoming nuptials.

      I was going to graduate top of my class here, with close to perfect SAT and ACT scores. I could pretty much go anywhere I wanted after high school. So there was that huge thought bumping into my brain repeatedly.

     I looked down at the math test in front of me. I'd finished 15 minutes ago, but we were given the whole class period to finish and since it was the second to last class I was just sitting there staring off into space.

      Until I felt a ball of paper hit the back of my head. I almost jumped 10 feet in the air.

    I looked back to see Amy giving me her 'read it, or I'll come up there and read it to you.' look. I turned back and opened the scrunched up ball.

    'This test is hard. How are you already done? Also why are you ignoring smoldering eyes over there.' She had drawn a little arrow pointing to V Adrian, who had also finished around the same time I did and was currently staring at me.

    'One: you should have studied like I told you to. Two: I'm done because I studied and 3. it's none of your business.' I scribbled back.

     Mr. Jacobson cleared his throat and looked up from his computer to look at me.

    "Are you finished Ms.Scott?" He asked. I nodded.

     "Well then you and Mr.Morgan can go to the library and study for any other exams you have this week, seeing as you two are the only ones who finished early and I don't need you distracting the others for another 45 minutes." He gave me and Amy a look.

My eyes widened. A concentrated hour with Hottie McHotness. I was going to die.

We stood up and I subtly passed the note to Amy and walked to the door. I could feel his eyes burning a hole in my back as we both stepped out of the class and started walking down the hall, Adrian shuffling behind me.

I still felt his gaze on me. We said nothing as we walked through the doors of the library.

Mrs. Handley, the librarian smiled as I handed her our pass. I moved the strap of my bag up on my shoulder as I headed to one of the tables in the corner.

We sat down and fell into an awkward silence as I began to study for my AP Spanish Lit test. I could feel his eyes on me.

     A paper was slid across the table in front of my face. What was it with people today? Don't they know how to send a text?