Chapter 7: Brunch With The Morgan's*

Hello my lovelies. I'm sorry I got so side tracked by school. It's soooo much work and I don't get very much sleep but I decided you deserved a chapter and I deserved to do something I love.

Forever yours,
~Vamps

   Aylin Scott

   The sun was shining when I opened the door to find Adrain dressed in a light blue dress shirt and khaki shorts, a bouquet of Blue Belles in hand. His hair was slicked back out of his face and I couldn't help but notice how handsome he was.

     He smiled and I almost swooned. Stop Aylin! You guys are just friends! I scolded myself.

        I could feel his eyes roaming my body. I felt a blush come to my cheeks. "You look..." he whispered his eyes still roaming me.

      The little red dress Cassi bought me was perfect and Adrian obviously noticed. "Beautiful,"he finally replied smiling offering me his hand and the Blue Belles.

      "Thanks. You don't look bad yourself." I smiled and took his hand and the Blue Belles, smelling them as we walked towards his truck.

      The ride to his grandparent's house was short and we chatted about school and assignments that were due Monday.

   If I could just get to spring break in a week I could finally take a break from all of my school related issues and hang out with Amy and Wyatt. We were planning to spend it all at my house because their parents would be out of town for the whole week on business and Cassi and my dad would be on vacation on Maui. Plus they'd never been and I figured it would be perfect.

    I still hadn't gotten used to the giant houses that populated the island, but Adrian's grandparent's house? Mansion wasn't a good enough word to describe the house.

     It was nestled on a cliff above a private beach. The view down from the driveway was crazy. "They call it Secret Beach," Adrian said coming up next to me. "The only way down is a secret path that my grandparents use. We usually use bicycles or horses." He started walking to the door of the humongous blue and white home.

    There were more windows than my dad's house and it had a sloping roof with hand painted tiles. It was the most gorgeous home I'd ever seen.

    "I know it's a bit much," he said gesturing to the exterior. "But my grandfather worked hard for his money, unlike a lot of people here, he made my father work hard for his too. He believes in morals and when he married my grandmother, he wanted to give her everything," he replied with a smile.

    I smiled. "That's really lovely." I stepped through the front door after him. The home had very nice furniture, not really modern but not old either. It was cozy and looked well lived.

   "Adrian, is that you sweetie," a woman called. In stepped the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

     Her golden hair fell in tight ringlet curls to her waist. Her body curved in all of the right places and her green eyes shown with a lively sparkle. Her white teeth contrasting from her pale pink lips and tanned skin. She wore a blue sundress and no shoes.

    "Is this your date?" She wiggled her eyebrows coming up to us. "She's hot." I felt my cheeks turn red.

   "Mom!" Adrian blushed, embarrassed. "What? She is! Better than that plastic Barbie you used to play with." She curled her lip in disgust. I smiled.