Chapter 19: A Night To Remember

Hello lovelies. Can I just say, you guys are the most amazing fans! I love to read your comments and my heart fills with joy when I see all the votes! It makes me so happy to know you love my baby!

       Forever yours, ~Vamps

    Aylin Scott

   I laughed as Tristan told me a joke. We were walking back to the hotel. The pictures took way too long, and now it was time for the reception.

    He held the door open for me. Cassi was already here in the glass, air conditioned ball room.

   "Now that our final bridesmaid and groomsman are here, we can start the first dance." The DJ announced, putting on the song 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri.

Cassi and my dad walked to the center and embraced, slow dancing to the music, we watched for a few moments as the smiled and kissed each other, slow dancing to the song.

After a few moments, Cassi invited her bridesmaids to join her with their groomsman partner.

"Shall we?" Tristan whisked me away to the dance floor. He held my waist and we dance slowly to the rhythm.

I laughed when he twirled me. God he was a handsome man. He reminded me so much of his son.

His gorgeously handsome and amazing son.

I smiled dreamily. "You know," he whispered in my ear.

"You've been really great for my son." I put my arms on his shoulders.

"He's turned into such a caring boy, he's always been smart, but now he seems to have real friends, and he isn't such a well," Tristan cleared his throat. "dumbass." I giggled.

"I'm glad he has you." He smiled kissing my cheek, the stubble from his chin tickling my face.

I smiled. "I'm really lucky to have him." I smiled as Tristan spun me around a few times before the song ended.

"Okay ladies! Please get with your bouquet partners!" Cassi giggled.

Wyatt came up to her. "May I?" He asked my dad. He smiled. "Of course."

Wyatt took Cassi's hand and they danced to the Dj's choice of Jennifer Lopez's, On The Floor.

    I smiled as the two danced and laughed.

     I felt arms wrap around me from behind.

   "Hello beautiful." Elaine squeezed my hips. "It's great to see you! You look fabulous in this dress, I haven't seen it on any runways yet, must be exclusive." She walked around to face in front of me.

   I smiled. "Thanks, yeah it is, it's part of a curvaceous line in Wedding Couture." I spread my hands over the fabric.

   "Well you looked absolutely fabulous! You know, when you were dancing with my man I was almost afraid he might not want to dance with me after dancing with this hot piece of ass." She smacked my butt playfully. I blushed, very, very, very, very embarrassed.

   Adrian came up to me and slipped his arm around my waist.

   "Embarrassing me mother?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

   "Always love." She kissed his cheek. "Now I'm off to find your father. Don't make any babies you two."

    I felt my cheeks turn bright red. "Don't worry mother, we won't." He laughed nervously.