Chapter 21: Awkward Moments At The Cole Residence

I just want to say lovelies, I love you. You are amazing fans and I just love that you love my baby. It's a pretty good story I think! Thank you for 1,000 Votes and 23,000 reads!

Forever yours, ~Vamps

  Aylin Scott

     Today is Wyatt's birthday. Of course it's also two weeks away from senior prom.

    Adrian and I made bets. I bet that Amy would ask him first. He bet Wyatt would grow a pair and ask her.

   Lately they'd been nothing but awkward. Since they swiped their v-cards together, they avoided any and all touching now.

   It was a bit strange to see them so far apart but neither knew what to say to one another.

   Currently I was laying next to Adrian on Wyatt's living room floor watching Finding Nemo.

    Wyatt was on one couch by himself and Amy was on the other looking at her phone a pretending to ignore Wyatt's stare.

  "When do you think they'll just break down and start making out?" Adrian whispered making me laugh.

   Although Adrian and I had a very heated and sexually arousing moment together where he masterfully left hickeys  all over my neck. (Luckily my dad and Cassi were on their honeymoon until this Sunday and they would hopefully be gone by then and Mitch never really noticed because I kept my hair down.)

     We weren't awkward at all. We were even better friends, teasing Wyatt and Amy about their night together at the wedding had become a hobby of ours.

    Although I did notice Adrian gave me these weird looks when he thought I wasn't looking. It was a strange mix of emotions I couldn't tell apart.

    I rolled over on my side looking back at Amy who subtly glanced up to see Wyatt still staring at her.

      She immediately cleared her throat. "Um, mom's calling I'll be back in a minute." She walked down the hall towards the bathroom.

  Wyatt's house was plain gorgeous, nestled right near Amy's in the mossy jungle. His dad had been there to greet us when we came over.

    He was a very large man with rippling muscles in a very nice black suit. He looked like a movie star and honestly wasn't very nice. He seemed pretty stuck up. But his mom came to the door after him.

   She was obviously a model, wearing a beautiful red dress and diamonds. She was pretty nice, she looked a lot like Wyatt.

   Apparently they were going out for a date night. In Honolulu, Oahu. I mean seriously, who goes to another island/city to go on a date?

   As soon as Amy was in the bathroom Wyatt let out a sigh of relief. "Man, staring at her isn't going to get her to magically talk to you." Adrian sat up pausing the movie.

    I laughed. "He's right Amigo. You should just talk to her." I got off the floor and sat next to Wyatt on the couch.

   He sighed looking miserable. "I just wish I knew what exactly to say. I mean we both obviously like one another but she won't admit it even when I will, she's so bipolar." He looked so troubled I couldn't help but pinch his cheek.

  "You're so adorable when you're sad." He swatted my hand away from his cheek.

  "Listen man, you've just got to say what first comes to mind when you think about talking to her." Adrian tried to advise him.