Chapter 11: The Adventures of Wyatt Cole*

Hey friends. This chapter is in Wyatt's POV as requested popularly- (Adrian's POV is being saved for a later project.) -and is strictly a bonus chapter. Love ya'll! Marilyn Monroe quotes are amazing btw. <3 Shout out to my amazing band for being in the National Thanksgiving parade in Chicago! It was an amazing experience!  Go CSHS! <3

Forever yours,

~Vamps

Wyatt Cole

I slipped off my shoes before hopping on the couch. Everyone had already gone to sleep seeing as it was 2 am. But I couldn't sleep. Sleeping wasn't ever something I was good at especially with all the thoughts bouncing around in my head.

I sighed smoothing my hair back out of my face. I was tired though. We decided that the girls would sleep in Aylin's room because it was big and they brought air mattresses and the guys could sleep in the game room downstairs.

I looked out of the sliding glass door in the living room wondering where I went wrong. How my dad, a body builder and my mom, a model could make me, a big eared nerd who sings in his spare time.

I wish I was one of them. A surfer dude with huge muscles and girls on both arms all the time. But I wasn't. I was a skinny, tall, pale nerd.

But it's whatever. I mean I can't really do anything about it. I stood up and shuffled into the kitchen towards the fridge grabbing a bottle of water and leaning against the counter.

I heard a yawn and looked up to see Aly standing there in her Pink Floyd tank top and pj shorts.

   "Hey." She quirked her blonde eyebrow. I nodded taking a swig from my water.

   She hopped onto one of the stools and smiled. "Can't sleep?" I nodded wearily.

     "What's up in Wyatt-land?" She asked pulling her hair into a messy bun. Aly was honestly one of the hottest chicks I've ever met. But she wasn't really my type.

   "Nothing."  I gulped down more water before crushing the bottle and throwing it in the recycling bin.

    "Look, I know there's something up. I mean, I agreed to help your cute ass make Little Miss Sunshine jelly." She smirked like a Cheshire Cat.

        "Hey I never asked you to do that." I replied gruffly knowing that I'm really glad it worked.

       Amy and I had been best friends since 1st grade. She was the prettiest girl in my class and had just come from Honolulu. Her cute blonde pig tails and adorable frame glasses were quite possibly the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

"Wyatt... Wyatttttttt...." Aly's long fingers snapped me out of my thoughts. "Huh?" I shook my thoughts away.

    "Okay lover boy! I know you like her. I could see it in your eyes when you sang that song. You wrote it about her right?" I nodded running a hand through my spiked up hair.

   "It was when we were both 10 and our parents decided to take us to LA on a camping trip. The trip really turned into more business than pleasure. Amy's dad had to go back to the office." I moved around the counter feeling Aly follow me as we sat on the couch.