Valentine's Day Video 2015

"Hey Phil. So you're somewhere in Central America without any service or wifi and you won't have any until who knows when. But it's Valentine's Day and I miss you. More than usual. So I've decided to make you a video reminding you how much I love you. Because, you absolute loser, you're my favorite. I would honestly be such a fucking mess if I hadn't found you when I did and if you hadn't helped me. You are an angel, Phil. I know we joke around 24/7 with everything and Youtube and the internet but I hope you know that I don't mean any of it. You are my best friend, the only best friend I've ever had, and what we have, I wouldn't trade for the world. You are my world. Jesus, that's sappy AF, but it's the damn truth. I used to be so skeptical and so pessimistic and I think people sometimes mistake my realism for that now, but they have no idea how much better I am because of you and your optimism and happiness. The way you spread joy is incredible and inspiring and honestly I strive to be half the person you are. You know how bad it used to be. Remember what you said after our first fight? When I wasn't telling you everything about what was going on in my head cuz I didn't want to scare you away, and you got hurt and I just knew you were going to leave. But you didn't. You showed up at my house and took me in your arms and told me to never be afraid to tell you anything. That really impacted me, Phil. I don't think you know how much. It actually helped me embrace myself, my flaws, my hatred, my paranoia... After all these years you've held true to your word, you've never betrayed me in any way, or made me feel bad for telling you anything. Sometimes that's litrally my lifeline. Knowing that at the end of the day, no matter what, I have you I can talk to. About any fucking thing. Jesus, it's making me tear up just thinking about it. I'm not going to lose it, I swear. I mean it's not like I've been watching sad movies all day and eating more bags of Maltesers than any one person should eat in their lifetime... this bear is missing his lion, aright? Okay, I'll let you go enjoy the rest of your trip, but fucking hurry back, it's bloody boring as hell without you. Alright. I love you, Phil."