lemme take a selfie

okay, so I HAVE A SCHEDULE NOW FOR UPDATING. Imma post a new story/chapter every Tuesday in Phan Fluff (aka this) and every Saturday a new chapter in my ongoing work, Lions & Tigers & Bears (which you should pretty please check out??). I'm amazed at how many views these cute lil fics have gotten in the last couple weeks HOLY FUCK I'm at over 3.3k WHAT THE FUCK. anyway, enjoy this week's!!

*

Dan was sitting on the train when he saw him. A fiiiiiiine piece of something something walked by him to stand a few feet away and Dan immediately felt the room grow strangely hotter. He nonchalantly pulled out his phone and clicked on SnapChat, then snuck another peek at the hot stranger as the app loaded. 

He was tall, maybe as tall as Dan? His black fringe was in his eyes as he stared out the train window, apparently lost in thought. He was in black skinny jeans that fit him REALLY well, and he wearing this really cool galaxy jacket that Dan envisioned himself in after a sexy sleepover. Once SnapChat was good and ready he slowly tilted his phone upward so that the gorgeous boy was in shot. 

Jesus fucking christ, he was beautiful. Dan took the picture (which he immediately saved) and he started captioning it to send to his friend Cat. He kept typing then erasing; he had to do this beauty justice. 

"Hi there."

Dan's head shot up to see the subject of his thoughts standing right next to him, looking a little suspiciously at him. Dan's heart stopped, he lost control of his hands, and he dropped his phone. Before he could do anything the stranger was picking it up and raising an eyebrow at what he saw.

*le snapchat caption* = 'holy FRICK THE CUTENESS can i have him?'

The guy started chuckling and Dan's face was in his hands, burning.

"Hey, it's fine. You're cute. My name's Phil. What's yours?"

Dan couldn't bear to show his face. Maybe if he didn't respond, Phil would disappear? 

Phil sat down next to him. 

Next thing he knew, Dan's hands were being pulled away from his face  BY THIS MOTHERFUCKING MODEL PHIL. 

"Hey, you have to tell me your name now, I've told you mine! It's not often guys think I'm cute..."

Dan's eyes shot open at this. "What the fuck?" he blurted without thinking. His eyes widened and Phil grinned.

"You talk! You have a very nice voice, mystery boy." 

Dan could feel his face heating up again and he just wanted to hide. What the fuck was going on? Literally, someone strike him dead, this was simultaneously the most embarrassing experience and the most incredible opportunity he'd had in a while. "Um, my name's Dan. And, uhm, thanks?"

Phil's eyes crinkled as he smiled and he said, "Dan and Phil. Sat together on a train heading to Manchester. What are you doing there?"

Dan could feel his heart actually melt when Phil said their names together. Why did it sound so perfect? "I'm going to check out the university there. What about you?" Dan managed not to stumble over his words, but he watched nervously as Phil still held his phone in his hands, and Phil shrugged.

"I'm actually coming back from a holiday. I live there."

Dan nodded, trying to act normal but honestly failing CUZ WHAT THE FLYING FUCK WAS HE SUPPOSED TO SAY?

"You know, I'm not doing anything today, if you'd like, I could come with you..."

"Really?!" The word came out faster and louder than Dan meant it to. 

Phil chuckled again as Dan continuously got redder. "Yeah, you're pretty adorable, Dan. Mind if I hold your hand?"

ASDFKJLANKVDOAAEWIOANVONABFJGHSFHJDQAPEWQPEJKFNA;DLVNFVBEHF[EKQJGKEJRGHJDHF

"Uh, sure."

Phil took Dan's hand with a pleased look on his face. "Trains are so much nicer to be on when you're with someone." He squeezed the other boy's hand and sighed.

As fireworks went off inside, Dan sighed too. He didn't know what he had done to deserve what was happening right now, but by golly he was glad, whatever it had been. This freaking god of human was sitting next to him, hand in his, oh and yeah he just put his head on Dan's shoulder, everything was fine. 

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Dan gently took his phone back and exited out of the snapchat photo on the screen and switched it to selfie mode. "Would you mind taking a selfie, Phil. You are too bloody gorgeous not to share with my friends." 

Now Phil was turning red.

*

OKAY JUST A QUICKIE THIS WEEK. BUT WHAT DID YOU THINK HMMMMM? I love flirty Phil and awkward Dan oh my little heart ^.^