Piano Dan

Phil Lester gave a sigh of relief as he made his way out of the balcony office overlooking the stage. His job was finally over. Granted, tonight had been better than most. But still. Filming for hours, making sure he was getting the right angles, not missing any cues, that was all hard work.

Tonight, a pianist in his early twenties had been performing. He was outstanding, but in a way that made it harder for Phil to focus on filming. All he wanted to do was listen, and possibly watch the young man's face as he played. Phil rolled his eyes at himself as he walked tiredly down the stairs. Of course he thought the amazing pianist that was leagues above him was hot.

"Excuse me, do you work here?"

Phil looked up from his feet to see the subject of his thoughts staring at him. Frick. "Um yeah. You alright?"

The musician shook his head, and Phil noticed his brown fringe looked as if a hand had been run through it quite a few times. "I think I left my wallet here, but it's nowhere I was. Did it get put in a lost and found maybe?"

Phil thought for a moment. They didn't have a lost and found. "I don't think so. Are you sure you looked everywhere?"

The other's brow was creased as he bit his lip, quite sexily Phil thought. "I was going fast..."

Phil walked towards him and took his hand. "Come on, we'll find it."

"I'm Phil, by the way. Phil Lester." Phil looked at the cute pianist and smiled.

"Oh, I'm Dan Howell." He gave Phil a little smile back.

Phil led him backstage and they started looking. "Is this it?" Phil held up a ratty black wallet and Dan turned crimson.

"Yes! It was a gift..."

Phil laughed. "Don't be embarrassed! Mine is pretty old too." He handed over the patched wallet to Dan, who grinned sheepishly.

"Thanks, Phil. Sorry to have kept you."

Phil shrugged, trying to seem nonchalant. "Glad to help a cute guy."

Dan eyed him, slowly grinning. "You cheeky bastard," he said, starting to laugh. "Would you like to accompany me back to my hotel, by any chance?"

FRICK.

"I just might," Phil replied and took the brown haired boy's hand again as they walked off the stage together.