Cozy Christmas Eve

this is the closest I come to smut. -.-

*

It was a very cold Christmas Eve night that Phil got home late to find Dan curled up on the couch. He entered the lounge exhausted, having done some last minute Christmas shopping for some of his friends, and immediately knew something was wrong. "Dan, what's going on?"

Dan jolted upright, obviously not having heard Phil enter. "Oh, nothing! Just fell asleep waiting for you." He gave his lover a small smile, and then asked, "You get everyone's presents?"

Phil set his bags down slowly and nodded. Something was up, no matter what Dan said. "Yeah, I got Joe some hair gel that actually turns your hair blue, Zoe a dog calendar, and," he said, sitting down next to Dan, "a surprise for you."

Dan flashed a sassy grin and said, "Phil, for the last time stop trying to buy me dildos."

Phil shook his head, chuckling, and moved closer to his bear. "Ha, only if you stop signing me up for those 'sexy' photo shoots," he said as he pulled Dan onto his lap.

Dan giggled, putting his hand to his mouth, the end of his jumper sleeve clutched in his fingers, as he wrapped his legs around Phil's waist. "But what else am I supposed to jack off to while you're away?"

Phil rolled his eyes. "Come 'ere you cocky ass," and he pulled him closer, so close that their noses were now touching. With Dan sitting in his lap, their lips so near, and Dan's fingers tracing patterns under his shirt getting lower and lower, Phil was having a hard time concentrating. But he knew something was up, though Dan was trying very hard to hide it. He kissed Dan very gently on the lips, and then continued along his jawline and down his neck. When he reached Dan's collarbone, Dan starting to moan, Phil said softly, "Dan, please tell me what's wrong."

Dan stiffened a bit, but as Phil continued to lightly kiss his neck, Dan relaxed. He didn't speak at first. "Phil, I had a dream that you left me."

Phil's head jerked up, startled blue eyes finding Dan's teary brown ones."Fuck, Dan, you know I never would."

"You told me I was too depressed and that I wasn't worth it," Dan said, looking at his now clasped hands. "It was so real, I ran to the shower, wanting to drown myself and I ended up tearing into my arm."

Phil grabbed Dan's right arm and shoved the sleeve up that Dan always held down, and was relieved but confused as he saw no new cuts.

Dan shook his head. "This was in the dream, Phil."

Phil breathed a sigh of relief and leant down to kiss Dan's scarred arm over and over.

"I woke up and felt so scared and triggered, and I know you say you love me, but I just couldn't stop thinking why the fucking hell you would want to be with me?"

Phil brought his head back up to look Dan in the eye. "Oh Dan," was all he said. He again gave his bear a long, passionate, but sweet kiss. Then he pushed Dan's arms up and pulled off his jumper and shirt, leaving Dan's chest bare. He then gently moved Dan to lay down on the couch, and he started kissing him. Desperate caresses they were, starting on his fingers, trailing up his arm to his shoulder. Phil ran his fingers slowly up and down Dan's side, as he made his way down Dan's chest. He fucking loved this boy, and it physicallyhurt him to know that his bear doubted his love for him. He had to show him.

Phil reached Dan's stomach, the part of his body Phil knew he hated most,and paused, laying his cheek upon Dan's skin. They laid there in silence for a few moments, breathing together, Dan's hands in Phil's hair. Then Phil bestowed some last beautiful kisses upon Dan's love handles and brought his face back up to Dan's.

"Dan," he whispered. "You are everything to me, and I could never live without you." He kissed Dan's nose. "You are so frickin beautiful, and you have worked so hard in your life to overcome your struggles, and I am in awe of your strength every day. I will always be here for you, whenever you get scared, whenever you want to cut, whenever you need me. I could never love anyone more than I love my bear."

Dan bit his lip, tears leaking, and he grabbed Phil's collar, jerking him closer. Breathing heavily, he said, "Phil I need to make love to you right fucking now," and he kissed his lover hard.

*

I LOVE THIS FIC NOT GONNA LIE. let me know if you do too in the comments <3 xxx