the baking video

hello my lovely phriends (is that totally lame, should i never use that again?). I took one test last Saturday and I have my others a week from tomorrow. BUT I CAN'T HELP MYSELF IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG SINCE I'VE WRITTEN A PHANFIC AND TOMORROW IS HALLOWEEN SO GUESS WHAT YOU'RE GETTING. SURPRISE. ^.^ i hope you like it lots!!! xx

*

"Phil, litrally no one will come. No child is going to climb all the way up to our apartment just for a piece of candy."

Dan and Phil were walking down the sweets aisle in Tesco's and Phil's arms were full of different types of candy. It didn't slip past Dan's eyes how they seemed to all be Phil's favorites. It was OBVIOUS Phil just wanted plenty of candy to feast on (imeanwhowouldn't), but it was pathetic to hide behind the trick-or-treaters excuse and PLUS Dan wanted candy too! But Phil was obstinate.

"They could! What if some came and we didn't have any candy! I would be mortified! Think of the children, Dan!"

Dan groaned, but didn't make him put the bags back. Instead he grabbed the king-sized bag of Maltesers and said, "Shut it, you," when Phil raised his eyebrows.  "We need to get some flour, otherwise we won't be able to film your baking video."

Phil pulled a pouty face and replied, "Well, that's only because you used it all pouring it into my blow dryer so-"

Phil was cut off as Dan's finger was placed on his lips, but Phil just rolled his eyes playfully and licked it.

"ewwww, phiiiiiiil you're so gross don't touch me."

Phil laughed as Dan pretended to shove him away. He was tempted to tickle him, but knowing Dan he figured it would be better to surprise him later at home rather than have someone call the police on them because they thought he was murdering his roommate. Dan's screams were far too realistic.

The two made their way to the baking aisle and quickly ended up with far too many things to carry and Dan was cursing himself for not grabbing a basket and Phil was giggling as he tried to balance ingredients on his head. They bought their flour and candy and everything else they managed to attract, and walked out into the pouring rain. Instantly soaked they ditched their previous plans to catch the tube and hailed down a taxi. Inside, groceries piled in one seat, Dan was practically in Phil's lap as he tried to get warm. Phil wrapped his arms around Dan, unable to stop from smiling as he rubbed Dan's back. 

"Fuck, why is it so bloody cold," Dan muttered, teeth chattering. 

"um, i dunno maybe cuz it's nearly winter..." Phil felt Dan trying to elbow him but he was stuck and Phil laughed and said, "heeey, don't awaken the beast, Daniel, I will tickle you."

Dan looked up at him with eyes narrowed. "I'm supposed to be afraid of you, lion? Somehow your Philgon ways aren't very threatening. But," he said quickly, as he felt Phil's fingers find his stomach, "let's not do this here. I'll say cunt in front of a child if you do."

Phil's eyes widened in embarrassment and he yelled, "DAN!" but Dan just grinned and buried his face back into Phil's chest to "keep warm."

A while later, home and dry, the boys were picking out their costumes. They wanted to dress up, for once, for their baking video, but they didn't want it to get in the way of the bants and bakes. So, here they were, putting each other's clothes on. 

"I can't believe we're just dressing up as each other."

"Why?!" Phil asked. "It's hilarious, the guys'll love it!"

"True," Dan nodded. "BUT STILL. That means I have to wear your clothes."

"Oh come on, you love it," Phil said saucily and planted a peck on Dan's lips while he wasn't looking.