"Time to wake up, Dan!"

At noon Phil decided he had let Dan sleep in long enough. They had a Dil video to film and it was most definitely Dan's turn to go to the shop (THEY WERE OUT OF CEREAL). Phil headed across the hall and knocked on Dan's door. "Dan, you probably should get up now!"

Silence.

Phil slowly opened the door. "Dan, I'm coming in..."

Dan was still passed out in his bed.

Phil sighed, chuckling softly to himself. He should film him cuddled up to that damn pillow of his and use it for blackmail. "Dan, we have to film Dil today. You're the one who tweeted about it last night!"

One of Dan's eyes cracked open in a death glare he sent at Phil. "Getthfuckoutmyroom," he mumbled.

Phil crossed his arms over his chest. "What about your getting out of bed video?! Rise and shine...?"

"Unless you recite it word for word, it's not happening."

Yeah, no. Dan probably had a camera somewhere in the room filming just for opportunities like this. Phil walked over to Dan's bed and was silent for a moment to make sure Dan was falling back asleep. Then he bent over so his face was right next to Dan's and started singing, "YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE, MY ONLY SUNSHINE..."

Dan shot up, pillow flying, bed head glorious. "What the actual fuck, PHIIIIIIIIL?!"

Phil backed slowly to the door, laughing almost uncontrollably. "You awake now?"

Dan's eyes narrowed and he pulled the covers off his body oh so gingerly. Dressed only in his boxers he said, "You're gonna pay for that, lion," and shot out of his bed so fast that Phil yelped.

"DAN NOOOO! WE HAVE TO FILM DIL!!!"

"COME BACK "MY SUNSHINE" I NEED TO THANK YOU FOR THAT LOVELY WAKEUP SONG!"