Chapter 1:Mission

Sting and Lector walked up to me and I looked at him with a bored expression.

"Oi,Rogue,wanna go on a mission with me and Lector?"Sting asked.

"Not interested"I bluntly said making him pout.

"C'mon it's gonna be fun,if you even know the meaning of the word"he teased making me glare at him.

Knowing him he won't stop bugging me until he gets what he wants,I nodded and he smiled.We along with our exceeds were about to leave until we bumped into Y/N.

"Y/N!We're going on a mission,wanna come?"Sting asked,I mentally face-palmed.

'Sting,what are you doing!?'I mentally shouted.

Y/N looked at me and I stared at her in silence,I was getting nervous,it was like her e/c eyes were staring into my soul.I looked away awkwardly and Sting just stood there eager for Y/N to say her answer.

"Alright,i'll come"she said calmly.

I mentally did a happy dance inside when she agreed to come,I got to spend time with her!

(Y/N's P.O.V)

You agreed to come only because Rogue was going,you knew Sting could be an absolute idiot sometimes and you weren't gonna risk him getting Rogue in trouble...or something much,much worse.

(On le way there)

You looked out the window of the train while Sting and Rogue were groaning loudly.The two of them were starting to annoy the heck outta ya.You turned so you saw the two of them pathetically sitting down wishing they didn't have to go through this,their exceeds were patting their backs in hopes of making them feel better but it didn't do a thing.

"Because of the beautiful sounds your making,I can't sleep"you said sarcastically.

They didn't answer,they only groaned and you rolled your eyes looking out the window...this may take awhile...

(At le place)

The three of you were walking towards the village,apparently there was an ice monster that kept freezing the town.And we were supposed to kill it so the people could move on with their lives,the monster must've been bothering them alot because the pay for the request was 1 million jewels,that was the other reason you decided to go.At the entrace of the village there was a girl patiently waiting,she had silver hair that was super long and she had steel blue eyes,when she saw us coming she walked over to us excitedly.

"Hi!You must be the Sabertooth wizards that came to help us!"she said energetically,too energetically.

"Yeah,we are.Where's the monster?"Rogue asked.

"It's lair is over there"she said pointing to a massive ice cave that sat on top of a very steep mountain.

"Let's get on with it then"you muttered.

(On le way there)

"Come to think of it,I didn't quite catch your name"Sting said.

"It's Yuki"she said with a smile.

Sting,Rogue and Yuki were at the front,Yuki was next to Rogue and Sting was next to Yuki.You lingered at the back,you weren't slow you just stayed at the back.When you weren't paying attention you tripped on a rock but before you fell Sting caught you.He helped you up and smiled at you.

"Be careful next time"Sting said.

"I will"you responded.

Little did you know,somebody was death glaring Sting as if wishing to strangle him on the spot.

When you finally reached the entrance of the cave the temperature dropped,by alot.You shivered and the sight before you made your heart break a little.Rogue wrapped his cape around Yuki and held her close,you lowered head and watched the ground.

'Dammit,I knew it.I was stupid to think Rogue actually liked me...'you thought,scolding yourself.

(Rogue's P.O.V)

I looked and saw Y/N shivering.

'I'm sorry Y/N,I know your cold but Master would kill me if I made our client freeze to death'

(Y/N's P.O.V)

While we were walking you heard a hiss and we all froze,you looked up and there was a massive snake that was as long as the cave was (A/N:It's pretty big,y'know Lyon's Snow Dragon?Yeah,imagine it as long as that or something).It hissed loudly and struck where we were with it's tail,luckily we dogded it and the three of us got to work.

In no time,the snake was defeated as it collapsed to the ground it opened it's mouth and it's fangs were shown and they were about to land on Rogue,without thinking you shoved him out of the way and screamed as it's ice cold fang pierced your leg.The snake's other fang was inches from your other leg and the weight of it's head was so great is was like you were gonna be crushed at any moment.

The weight of the snakes head was lifted off of you and you could feel one hand on your waist while the other was lifting your head a bit,you looked at your leg and it was really damn big wound and blood was pouring out of it.You looked at the person who was holding you and you saw Rogue,your vision turned blurry and you passed out.

(Rogue's P.O.V)

Y/N passed out and I carried her bridal-style,I looked at Sting and he got the message.We ran down to the village quickly and rushed Y/N to the infirmary.After they treated her leg I sat on the edge of the bed watching her every move.Sting had gone off to probably seduce every girl in the village and maybe,just maybe take that girl home with him.I ignored the several squeals and other fangirl noises that came from the village and watched her like a predator about to strike.

(Time Skip)

I woke up to the sound of whimpering,I lazily opened one eye and saw Y/N squirming.

"R-Rogue...don't leave...stay with me"she groaned.

'She's so adorable when she's sleep talking'I thought mentally laughing.

I poked her cheek and her right eye opened lazily,when she saw me she bolted up her face turning red.I chuckled again and she calmed down.

"You didn't hear anything right?"she asked."By the way,how long was I out?"

"A day I guess"I said."By the way Y/N,about awhile ago,you didn't have to save me back there"I muttered feeling guilty.

"Your wrong,I had to save you...I can't stand the thought of you being hurt"she said sweetly.

I turned away feeling even more guilty.

"Still though...you got hurt because of me"I muttered.

She moved my head with her hand so I was looking at her,she smiled sweetly and pulled me into a warm embrace.I was shocked at first but I soon hugged her back,holding her tightly.

"Rogue...how would you feel if I told you I liked you?"she asked.

"Happy,because I feel the same way about you too"...

................................................................................................

A/N:

That was an interesting first chapter...and it escalated quickly if I do say so myself -3- anyways...bye!Btw,on my other book (Le Sting x Reader one,if ya hadn't read it...I suggest you should...but if for some reason you don't like Sting I will respect your opinions about him and not force you to read it) on the chapter where I was celebrating 10,000 reads (Still can't get over how awesome it felt :3) I said that I would publish the first chaps of this...well because of a certain problem called 'school' and 'homework' I wasn't able too.Again,I apologize for publishing a lot later than I should have.(I said I would publish this a minute after I published dat appreciation A/N...look what happened now XD)...anyways bye!