Chapter 7:Grand Magic Games Part 4

"I'm not gonna let you kick out Y/N"he said sternly,walking up to you.

"Rogue...what are you doing?"you whispered,your head still lowered.

"Why do you care so much for someone as pathetic as her?"Master Jiemma asked making Rogue's jaw clench.

"You woudn't understand...but i'm not gonna let you kick her out"he said walking in front of you.

"Get out of the way,Rogue"he growled walking up to Rogue.

"Make me"he snapped,basically daring Master.

Master watched you for a mere second before watching Rogue again.

"Get out of my sight,trash...i'll have a little talk with Rogue here,for now you can stay in Sabertooth but Minerva will take your place in the Grand Magic Games"he said harshly.

"Yes...thank you"you muttered before walking out of Sabertooth's inn,you were probably gonna avoid the guys for a bit.

(Rogue's P.O.V)

Master told everyone to go back to their room,leaving me and him alone...to have a little 'talk'.

"Rogue...what the heck was that awhile ago?"he asked.

I didn't respond,I only lowered my head.

"Nevermind,don't answer me...i'll let this slip for now but if you ever interfere again,I will not hesitate to kick you out,and anyone else who interrupts"he said.

"Yes...very well"I muttered.

"Get out of my sight and don't you dare leave this inn to see that piece of crap"he warned.

"As you wish"I muttered before turning around.

I quietly walked into the room before sitting on the bed,contemplating how idiotic I was minutes ago...

Dammit,love really does make people do crazy things...

"Oi,Rogue.What was that awhile ago?"Sting asked.

"Leave me alone,Sting"I growled.

"If you say so,anyway i'm going back to bed"he muttered turning over so his back was facing me.

(Y/N's P.O.V)

You were running at this point tears streaming behin you,not bothering to stop,not bothering to care where you'd end up in.You almost bumped into the Fairy Tail guys who were probably making their way back to their inn.Their Fire Dragon Slayer saw you but the others didn't.

You froze and we watched each other for a second or two before you turned around and ran again.When your lungs and legs coudn't take it anymore you stopped and plopped down on the stone floor.

Note to self:Never do that again,especially after running...

"Oi...aren't you that Saber girl who lost against Kagura?"a voice asked.

You turned around and you saw the Fire Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail,Natsu Dragneel a.k.a Salamander.

"Why do you care?"you snapped,wiping away your tears.

"Saber member or not,I can't stand seeing a fellow wizard look so grim...so what happened?"he asked calmly.

Damn,the Fairy Tail guys were really nice...definitely nicer than those assholes from Sabertooth,except for Rogue of course.

"I almost got kicked out for losing...I was supposed to take off my clothes,but...Master changed his mind"you muttered,tears threatening to form again.