Chapter 34:Rogue ACTUALLY Swears

A/N:

Omagurff!

I can't believe this hit 20k reads! I know I haven't been updating, that is because I have been feeling lazy as a pile of crap...•_•

I'm horrible...

Anyway, thanks for 20k reads! It means a lot, now onto the chapter because I know some people get annoyed when authors just rant about a milestone they hit!

-----------------------

You were sitting beside Natsu in a forest, you hugged your knees close to your chest and watched as Happy was washing his paws in the water of a lake.

"Happy," Natsu began, "are your paws alright?"

"Aye sir! They feel just fine!" the blue cat answered.

Suddenly the cat spoke, "Natsu. We'll always be best friends no matter what!"

The Fire Dragon Slayer smiled, "Yeah. I know."

Suddenly the blue exceed sprinted towards Natsu and tackled his stomach, hugging him. Natsu placed one arm around Happy's back, you looked away from the two, feeling incredibly out of place.

"There has to be another way, Natsu! I...I definitely won't let you die!" Happy yelled, tears flowing.

"Yeah..." Natsu mumbled.

"I'll never, ever let you die!"

>>Rogue's P.O.V<<

"FUCK, FUCKITY, FUCK, FUCK...FUCK!"

I slashed away another person, swearing again and again. The members of Sabertooth and Blue Pegasus were fighting a group of assholes and all I was doing was cussing like no goddamn tomorrow.

"Stop cussing so damn much!" Sting yelled, "It's scaring me more than it amuses me!"

"These fuckers are from Alvarez, right? Well I don't see Y/N here!" I yelled.

"Why would Y/N be with people from Alvarez?" the male asked.

I shook my head, "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW! MAYBE THEY TOOK HER OR SOME SHIT!"

"Oh my god, bruh, calm-"

"DO NOT TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM THE FUCK DOWN! GODDAMN BULLSHIT!" I shouted.

"Mother of-"

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, GODDAMIT!"

"IT'S THE GRIM REAPER! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" somebody shouted.

Sting shot a glance at me and raised his eyebrow, "Anything you want to say about this, Rogue?"

I sighed in irritation, "...fuck."

>>Time Skip<<

The door to Fairy Tail's infirmary opened suddenly and Happy bursted through, bursting into tears, behind the blue exceed was you and Natsu.

"Hel...please, help me!" Happy cried.

"Happy..." Lucy murmured, resting her hands on the shoulders of one of the Spriggan 12: Lady Brandish.

"Natsu and Y/N just passed out and stopped moving all of a sudden...! Someone, anyone...

...you have to save them!"

--------------------

The word count is so low...•_•

I have lost faith in myself, wtf.

Ugh...i'm sorry for makig Rogue cuss...I know that ish bad because Rogue is an innocent little emo with really nice hair...•_•

Imma go wallow in self-pity now...

~Acnologia_Slayer