Chapter 18:I'll Fight For You

"Are we there yet?"you whined as Mard dragged you behind him like some sorta doll.

"Shut up"he growled irritatedly.

"What plans do you have that include me anyway?"you ask,all you got was silence.

Of course...

"This is a suprise"Mard muttered,suddenly coming to a stop.

Suddenly the ground began shaking and strong gusts of wind appeared out of nowhere,you didn't want to say this but...you were actually thankful Mard was holding onto you...who knows what woud've happened if he didn't.

"I can't believe somebody could actually be able to summon the Celestial Spirit King"Mard Geer said in amusement.

The ground stopped shaking and the winds died down and EVERYTHING was damaged or a pile of useless rubble just lying there.You looked up to see the Celestial Spirit King himself.

"As always...you carry that book...it has been quite a long time"the king said.

"This book is the soul of E.N.D itself"Mard said bluntly,gesturing to the book in his arm.

"What are you plotting?King of Hades?"the Celestial Spirit King asked.

"We will revive E.N.D and return to our Lord,Zeref"Mard responded calmly.

"Is that why my old friend has fallen?Is that why she is wounded?"

"Yes"

"Is that why she cries her tears?"

"Let us settle this right here,right now...Celestial Spirit King"

When the two kings clashed you managed to run away so you woudn't get in the way of the two powerful forces that were clashing.

(Time Skip)

"Your doing a horrible job of hiding y'know"a voice said behind you.

You turned around and saw Mard Geer with that smirk of his.You froze and he walked up to you before grabbing your wrist and dragging you behind him...again.

"All this trash should have been taken care of,that damned Celestial Spirit King had to interfere...ah well,I suppose I can handle this trash myself"Mard muttered to himself.

(A few minutes later)

Mard's grip loosened and you stood up and you turned too look,you saw Erza and Minerva.Mard smirked and took a step forward as if he forgot about you.You quickly hid behind a rock and you listened to Mard's conversation.

"Ugh...trash that shoud've been taking out with one clean swipe"Mard growled.

"So,your the master?"Erza asks.

Suddenly,you could feel Mard's magic power and you could hear a gasp,probably from Erza.You were fighting to stay awake at this rate because of all the blood you had lost.

"He's t-this strong!?"Erza exclaimed.

"I'll start with you"

There was an explosion and you shut your eyes,it was quiet on the other end so your head peeked out from the top of the rock only to see that the dust was still clearing but you could make the outlines of two more figures...hopefully they weren't demons.

"Just in time"an all too familiar voice said.

"Gomen,punctuality was never our strong suit"another familiar voice said."We've come for you princess"the same voice that spoke before said.

The dust had cleared revealling a blonde with blue eyes carrying Minerva's form.He smiled at Minerva and you immediately knew who he was...Sting Eucliffe.There was another guy who was next to Sting and once you saw his messy black hair and his blood red eyes you knew who it was...your love,Rogue Cheney.