Chapter 15:The Place You Came To

We had arrived on the mysterious island and everyone was looking around,the guys from Fairy Tail were at the front while you,Rogue,and Sting were at the back keeping quiet.For some reason,Rogue hadn't talked to you for the longest time,you figured it was best to leave him alone.Anyway,back to the mysterious island we don't know crap about...that's why it's called a mysterious island.Let's go back to the story now...

"Why is there a path on a new island?"Natsu asked.

"My guess is that this island had sunk for some reason at some point,I guess poeple used to live here"you said nonchalantly.

"How do you know people used to live here?"Natsu asked,turning to look at you.

"Just look at those ruins over there"you began,pointing at the ruins in the distance,everyone had turned to look where your index finger was pointing."When this island sunk,I guess the people that lived here abandoned this island and never came back,if they had returned those ruins woudn't look as old as they are now"

"You have good eyes,Y/N"Erza complimented."Let's split up and investigate,we'll regroup in the ruins Y/N pointed out"

(A few minutes later)

You were walking with Sting,Rogue,and their exceeds.Froch was on top of your head admiring the lush forest we were walking in.Since the little guy was so cute,you left him alone.Lector,on the other hand,was walking beside Sting quietly.Suddenly there was a noise that came from the ruins,all of you stopped and turned to look at the source of the noise.

"It's coming from the ruins!Let's go!"Sting yelled,already running off.

You followed the Dragon Slayer,but before you did you carried Frosch in your arms as you ran so the exceed didn't fall off of your head.In a matter of minutes,you reached the ruins and the Fairy Tail guys were staring at the long serpent-like creature with blood red eyes,a sleek grey body and a very light green underbelly.It seemed to have fins that were green in color on it's face,and along it's back.

"What is that!?"Gray asked.

"Natsu-san!It's a sea serpent!"Sting exclaimed.

"A demon from the sea,I heard about them a long time ago"you added.

"But this is an island!"Natsu yelled at Sting and you.

Suddenly the sea serpent roared and charged at where all of you were standing,although you quickly dogded it attack,it roared in anger and began chasing Natsu,Kemokemo who was on Natsu's shoulder,and Lucy who were running for lives.They ran into one of the ruins and the serpent charged into them making some of the less stable parts fall off blocking the entrance,which meant they were trapped inside.

"Natsu!"Erza called out.

Suddenly there was a strange noise and everyone stopped,the serpent coiled it's body around a tall ruin roaring louldy though.

"What was that noise just now?"Sting asked.

"It sounded like a heartbeat"Wendy muttered.

"Heartbeat?"everyone asked in unison.

Suddenly the thing roared again and you winced,the deafening sound the only thing you could hear.

"We gotta do sonething about that thing!"Rogue yelled over the loud roar.

"Let's go everyone!"

Erza leapt and cut off a part of the sea serpent with her sword,the now cut part fell to the ground and Erza gracefully landed before it was Gray's turn to attack.

"Ice Cannon!"he yelled,an ice projectile being shot,aiming for the thing's head.

"Rogue!Y/N!"Sting called out.