Chapter 34: Provoked

A/N:

Hey y'all~!

*laughs nervously*

Look, I know I've basically been DEAD for months on end now, and I'm sorry. But! I'm going to try to explain my dead-ness!

And by explain, I mean give the crappiest reason for my absence and pray to God that you people are going to let it slide.

So, the reason I haven't updated in FOREVER is because I have been patiently waiting...yes, waiting. I was waiting for enough manga material to be able to make a new chapter. I didn't want a short-ass chapter like last time, so I waited for a decently sized chapter.

Now that I have enough material to piece together a new chapter, I decided to update, yes.

*rereads the last paragraph*

Mother of God, I am a horrible person and author.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

~Acnologia_Slayer

-----

"Mother of God," you groaned sitting up, only to find yourself completely naked.

"WHAT THE HELL!?"

"Here."

You looked up and found Natsu, completely dressed. He threw you a towel which you immediately caught and used to cover yourself with.

"What happened?" you asked.

Natsu shrugged, "I just woke up not too long ago, but I think something's wrong with the guild. I can sense great magic power coming from that place. I'll go and-"

"Wait," you interrupted, "I'm coming with you."

"Why?" he asked, "Aren't you a wizard from Sabertooth?"

"I am," you replied, "but that isn't the point. Your guild has helped ours countless times before. It's our turn to help you guys out."

Natsu smiled, "Well, I can't argue with that. Just...put some clothes on."

"Right."

[(A Few Minutes Later)]

"Otherwise..." you heard a voice say, "...she might be left with nothing more than her head!"

"Lucy watch ou-!"

You were able to spot a dagger being thrown at the said Fairy Tail wizard so you quickly formed your own dagger made of fire and used it to completely melt the one being thrown towards Lucy.

"Even if all that's left of her is her head..." you hear Natsu say, "Lucy would still be Lucy. But there'd be a lot less of her to go around, so...how about instead, I turn your sorry ass into ash?"

"You finally made a comeback!" Happy cried.

Lucy snickered, "Enjoy your little nap?"

Natsu grinned, "We sure did. Right, (Y/N)?"

"Let's do this!" Natsu exclaimed.

Natsu ran towards a strange-looking man in a suit, his foot set ablaze. He jumped into the air and kicked the guy in the face. Miraculously, (I mean, this is Natsu we're talking about) suit-guy was able to block his attack, but he did seem surprised at Natsu's magic.

"Flames?" suit-guy smiled, "I'm all fired up."

"That's my catchphrase, goddamnit!" Natsu yelled.