Chapter 9:The Final Day

It was the Final Day of the Grand Magic Games and Sabertooth walked in being more quiet than usual which shocked everyone.You coudn't blame 'em,they had it rough the past days,especially Sting.You were sitting with Frosch,hugging the depressed exceed.

"We'll get Lector back right?"Frosch asked,looking at you.

"Yep.Sabertooth is strong,i'm sure we'll get him back"you said,hugging him some more.

The two of you had been watching the games for awhile,so far Rufus lost against Gray,Orga was facing Laxus and Jura.Minerva let Erza and Kagura fight it out and Sting had disappeared.Rogue was finally fighting Gajeel himself,though he coudn't land a hit on him.When it seemed the battle was over Rogue begun freaking out.

"Rogue?"Frosch asked.

"What the...that's not Rogue"you muttered.

There were marks on his body and the tables had turned,Rogue had the upper hand and he was throwing attack after attack at Gajeel.Although,Gajeel ate his shadows and quickly beated Rogue.The guy was defeated and you could feel Frosch try to wiggle out of your arms.

"Frosch?"you asked.

"We need to go to Rogue!We need to know if he's okay!"he yelled frantically.

You nodded and you and Frosch ran towards Rogue,although somehow the exceed outsped you and when you reached Rogue,Frosch was already there standing in front of Rogue.There were tears forming in his eyes.

"Stop!Don't hurt Rogue,you'll kill him!"he yelled,his voice shaking.

"Oh no,i'm not gonna do anything"

And with that,Gajeel walked away.You walked up to Frosch and picked him up,hugging him tightly telling him Rogue was alright.

"Hey,what about me?"Rogue asked.

You giggled and dropped Frosch who quickly ran to Rogue,hugging him.He hugged the exceed back and sat up.

"Is it over?"he asked.

"Yeah,what happened back there?"you asked.

"I have no idea"Rogue responded.

You smiled and hugged the guy,wrapping your arms around him tightly.

"Ah!"he yelled making you let go.

You forgot he just got his ass handed to him by Gajeel.

"Sorry..."you muttered.

He pulls you into a hug again,you hugged him back and he rested his head on your shoulder.

"Don't be,your with me and nothing else matters"he said,making you smile.

You stayed with Frosch and Rogue for the rest of the games.Minerva was beaten by Erza,Orga was beaten by Laxus who had defeated Jura,it seems all the fairies defeated their opponents without losing.Sabrtooth's last hope was Sting.

In the end,he surrendered which meant Fairy Tail had won,thankfully that cat person from Mermaid Heel brought back Lector before Minerva could do anything.All was good,although it didn't stay like that for long...

(Time Skip)

Dragons.Ten thousand effing dragons.Ten thousand dragons are coming here but there is a way to defeat all of them,the king says.We have to defeat the remaining dragons that survive the king says...I don't know what to believe anymore...

Anyways,all of the guilds were stationed around Crocus to help defeat any remaining dragons,there was a loud roar and we all knew what it meant...the dragons were here.

"Here they come"Rogue muttered.

"I think we can see that"Sting responded making Rogue roll his eyes.

"Well then,let's take care of those dragons"

(After a bit...)

"Well,well,well,look who it is"a voice said making everyone turn around.

The dragons had stopped trying to kill us and stared at the girl before us.She had h/c hair that was cut so it only reached her shoulders,and piercing e/c eyes.She wore all black revealling clothes that you would never be caught dead in.

"Who are you?"Sting asked.

"I'm Y/N"she responded confusing the heck outta the three of you.

"What?...but,i'm...Y/N"you muttered.

"I know your Y/N,but i'm you 7 years into the future"she said making your eyes widen.

"Why are you here?"Rogue asked.

"I've come for you"she began pointing at you."And you"she said pointing at Rogue.

"We're not coming with you"you growled.

"I woudn't disobey him if I were you"she warned.

"Who's 'him'?"Sting asked.

"Why Rogue Cheney,the one behind all of this"

"Him?"you ask pointing at a dumbfounded Rogue.

"No,Rogue from the future"she said,sounding a bit irritated."He's doing all of this to become king and rule the world"

"What?I have no intentions of being king"he said.

"Maybe not now,but soon enough you will be one with the darkness and you will kill Sting"she said making Sting turn pale.

"Wh-what!?"you yelled.

"Enough with the storytelling,either your coming with me or i'll take you by force...I wouldn't mind if you chose either"she said,smirking.

Neither of you moved and the dragons stood still,her smirk grew even wider.

"By force it is"she snapped and you could feel something gripping onto your legs and arms.

The same thing happened to Rogue and you looked down and you were bound by some sort of shadow chain and it prevented you from moving.

"Y/N!"Sting yelled.

"Don't!Go!Fight the dragons!"you yelled.

"Keep everyone safe"Rogue added.

Sring bit his lip before nodding and running off,future you walked up to you and looked up at the dragons.

"You better follow him and make sure he doesn't interfere with the plan"

And with that Levia and Scissor Runner went off after Sting,future you looked at you and she smirked.

"Let me go!"you yelled.

"I'm bringing you to my love,I will do as he says without question...I suggest you do the same"

"The Rogue from your future is not the Rogue I know!The Rogue I know woudn't give a damn about being king and i'm sure the thought hasn't even crossed his mind!I may not know what happened in those seven years that turned Rogue into that dimbo right now,but i'm pretty damn sure i'm not gonna make my Rogue become that!"you yelled gesturing to the dragon in the sky.

"Rogue and the darkness in him will merge into one,and that is the day Frosch was killed"

"Then i'm not gonna let Frosch die!"

"It's already been decided,when Frosch died you weren't there to stop it...Rogue will be overcome by evil and he will become king"

"You love him don't you!?"you asked and she only nodded.

"Well if you do,then you should atleast try to bring that dumbass back into the light!If you love him then you should've been there for him!"you yelled.

"You talk too much"

And with that future you punched you in the gut and the shadows engulfed you,soon all you saw was darkness...

Me and my big-ass mouth...

...................................................................................................

A/N:

Interesting chapter,huh?Anyway my thing is on the verge of discharging sooo bye!