Chapter 8:Grand Magic Games Part 5

You were sitting in the spot where Lector and Frosch would stay.Frosch sat at your lap and Lector was standing up watching as the competitors from each guild entered the sphere of water.Third day,opening game is called Naval Battle.Since Minerva replaced you,you just watched Rogue who looked bored,you wondered why.Well,the even has begun and the girls begun fighting it out.

(Time Skip,A/N:I'm lazy today,gomensai!I spelt that right,right?)

Minerva was beating the crap outta that Fairy Tail girl,Lucy.When she was done she held her out of the sphere by her neck and you shot a glance at Rogue.He was looking away while the others were smirking.

God,Sabertooth was full of assholes...except for Rogue,he's a good guy.

Minerva dropped the Fairy girl and her comrades rushed to get to her,soon the Sky Dragon and Sky God Slayer were trying to heal the girl while Erza and Natsu were confronting Minerva.

"What are you looking at?I followed the rules"Minerva asked.

"Rules you say!?You mean torturing an opponent who already lost!?"Erza snapped.

"She should be greatful,I let her be in second place"Minerva calmly responded.

"What did you say!?"Natsu yelled.

Before anything happened,Sting,Rufus and Orga stood in front of Minerva protectively and you watched at the possible fight that could unfold.

"Don't..."Erza began."Look,I don't care if your the strongest guild in Fiore,but i'll tell you one thing:You have made enemies of the one guild you don't want to anger"

And with that,the guys from Fairy Tail walked away and the guys from Sabertooth walked away too.

(Time Skip)

"Y/N-san?"you hear Frosch ask.

You sat up realizing you fell asleep,you yawned and rubbed your eyes,saying,"Oh,hey Frosch.What did I miss?"

"Sting-kun's fight is starting"Lector said.

You looked at the battlefield and Sting and Rogue were on one side and Natsu and Gajeel were on the other.

"Thank God you woke me up Frosch,I would have missed Rogue's fight"you said making Frosch pout.

"Y/N-san!Stop cursing!"he said,waving his arms.

"I'm sorry,I promise I won't...let's watch Rogue for now okay?"you asked,patting his head.

"Sting-kun and Rogue will win for sure"Lector boasted.

"Fro thinks so too!"Frosch added.

Oh my God,Frosch is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

The two continued talking before you shushed them,"Shhh!The fight's starting!"

(Time Skip,A/N:Again...me lazy)

Sting and Rogue were there defeated by Natsu,Gajeel had gone off somewhere,you bit your lip worried about how hurt Rogue was.

"Cr-"you paused remembering you promised to stop cursing."Rogue...please be okay"you whispered.

"Y-Y/N..."you hear Frosch whisper,you looked and there were tears in his eyes."Will Rogue be okay?"he asked.

You hugged the exceed tightly and you wiped the tears from his eyes.

"He'll be fine"

Although you didn't believe the words yourself you had to be strong for Frosch,for Rogue...

(At Sabertooth's inn)

Sting and Rogue stood in front of Master Jiemma,their heads lowered.They were bandaged and Master looked furious,it was like nothing you've ever seen before.

"Sting?Rogue?What was that?"Master asked,glaring at them.

"Natsu beat us without having to activate his Fire Lightning Dragon Mode,he's too strong"Rogue muttered.

"Who told you to look so pathetic,huh!?Who told you to lose!?You've sullied the name of Sabertooth!"he yelled sending a wave of magic that sent Sting and Rogue to the walls."Erase your guild mark!"he yelled.

Suddenly,Lector walked up to Master and he stopped to glare at the exceed.

"Master,they did their best and i'm proud of Sting-kun.I know people learn from defeat and Sting learned alot today"Lector said making Sting raise his head.

"Lector..."he muttered.

"Who do you think you are?"the Master asked.

"C'mon,i'm a member of Sabertooth too...see?"he asks,showing his crest.

"Why is a cat bearing the proud crest of Sabertooth!?"he yelled raising his hand.

And with that,Lector vanished into thin air.A tear fell,sure Lector could be a cocky ass at times but when it came down to it you really loved the cat.

"Lector!"Sting yelled.

Rogue snatched Frosch and wrapped his arms around him telling him that he woudn't let Master hurt him.Frosch cried and you watched as Sting cried over Lector,you coudn't help but cry as well.

"Stop bawling over a stupid cat"the Master scolds.

Sting slowly stood up to standing position and he looked furious,suddenly he blasted a hole through Master and we all stood there,shocked at what Sting had done.

"Good boy,Sting"Minerva said,walking up to Sting,who had fallen on his knees."It was about time my father's reign of tyranny had ended"she said.

"Minerva,you wench!"Jiemma yelled.

Minerva began talking about how Lector was still alive and that he was with her and for Sting to get him back he had to win the Grand Magic Games.You watched in silence as Sting nodded,you felt sorry for the guy...he was forced to win or else he could never see his Lector again.

Unless of course,he wins the Grand Magic Games...

.........................................................................................................

A/N:

Ugh....the feels...it was soooo sad when I saw Sting like that,not to mention Rogue too...T-T,dammit Jiemma you jerk!Y u do dis!?