Chapter 27:Time...Quite A Precious Thing

A/N:

I had gotten it from Fairy Tail Opening 21:Azayaka na Tabiji.I coudn't help it...Rogue looks so perfect in here!(Btw,the video was uploaded by NatsuSekai...

Just.

*insert fangirling noises*

-------------------------------------

You were currently sitting in front of Sting and Rogue who were currently going on and on about things that you were paying NO attention to.In the end,they began quarelling and you stopped Yukino from interrupting them saying,'It'll pass,just give them time'.

>>Time Skip<<

Turns out this needed more time than you thought...

The fight had escalated to something more verbal and physical and the two had taken it outside the guild hall.This time,there was no way to get in between them now.Because if some incredibly stupid person would get in the way they'd be blasted away in seconds.

"I told you we had to stop them!"Yukino scolded.

"I know!I'm sorry,it was so amusing to watch I didn't want it to end!"you reasoned.

"If the whole town's gonna be destroyed,it's YOUR fault,"Minerva hissed,giving you a glare.

"H-hai!"you yelped nervously.

You sighed and watched the two Dragon Slayers.At this point,you had absolutely no idea as to why they were fighting as the subject they fought over had changed several times.First it was over Sting's laziness as a Guild Master then it changed to his choice of clothing and then the two's food choices and then Rogue begun questioning if Sting even had the right to be called a 'human being'.Now,you coudn't even keep track of what they fought over.

"I swear these two idiots..."you paused as something hit you straight on the face.

You ended up falling and the entire place fell silent,even Sting and Rogue stopped fighting.You got up and flashed an innocent smile.You knew there were only two culprits:It was either Sting...

Or Rogue...

"Who was it?"you asked.

When you had gotten no answer you started walking towards them,they were about to run away but you trapped them in by creating a circle of flames.

"I said,who was it?"

From previously yelling both their asses off,they were now deathly quiet,scared out what would happen to them.They cowered in fear as you got closer and you swore you could hear whimpering.You grabbed Sting's shirt,and pulled him towards you making the guy sweat nervously.

"Do I have to ask a third time?"

"N-no,"he squeaked.

"Well then,answer the question before the both of you get what's coming,"you growled.

"I-it was R-Rogue,"he whimpered.

You immediately faced the Shadow Dragon Slayer and he looked as if he knew he was going to die,"Is this true?"

He opened his mouth but nothing came out.

"What was that?"

You heard it,an afraid and quite hesitant,"Yes."

You let go of Sting and as you let him go the fire was put out,you walked towards Rogue and even though you were a bit shorter than him he felt as if you were towering over him.You stared at him as sweat beads dripped down his face as blood red met e/c.