Chapter Forty-Seven

Chapter Forty-Seven

Once we got home, I told Uncle Simon goodnight and went straight upstairs. I changed into my favorite Pepsi pajama bottoms and a red Rugrats shirt. I opened my door to go downstairs to get a water bottle, seeing Niall standing there patiently waiting.

"May I help you?" I asked.

"Could I ask you to accompany me outside to gaze at the most magnificent constellations?" He held his hand out for me to take it.

"I don't think this is the proper attire, Mr. Horan."

"You look beautiful in anything, Miss Madison." I smiled and slipped my hand into his. He led me downstairs and out the back door.

"Look at the two love birds!!" Harry yelled from the kitchen.

"HARRY, SHUT UP! IT'S CUTE!" Louis shouted. 

"You're just a sucker for love, Lou," Harry replied.

"Can y'all leave these two alone?" I heard Liam say as Niall shut the door. I couldn't help but laugh.

"And you've lived with this for how long?" I joked.

"Only like two years," Niall joked back. I laughed as he pulled me along to the pool-side. "Look!" He pointed up. I looked, not seeing much except a bunch of stars.

"I just see stars." 

"Look, follow this star to that one. Then all the way through the constellation." He showed me. "That's the Big Dipper. It's the most known constellation." 

I suddenly became engrossed in what he was telling me. It's more than I'd ever paid attention to, but his words made me only want to hear more. Soon, I was leaning against Niall for support as I was half-way asleep.

"Come on, I'll help you to your room, Sleeping Beauty."

He lifted me up, carrying me bridal style. As we entered the door, Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Harry all scattered amongst the hallway. They tried to act as if they hadn't seen or heard anything, but we all knew they heard EVERYTHING.

"When's the wedding?" Zayn joked.

"I'll get Danielle to pick out some dresses for the bride and the bridesmaids," Liam added.

"Very funny, guys!" I rolled my eyes as Niall turned the corner, taking me upstairs. He laid me on my bed and kissed my forehead softly.

"Goodnight, beautiful. They're just jealous because I have you," he whispered as my eyes fluttered shut.

_______________________

Did you enjoy it?! COMMENT!