Chapter Two

Torn; Chapter Two

A knock on the front door caused me to awake from a peaceful sleep, one of the first since the accident. I rolled out of bed, not caring what I looked like, and answered the door. Outside stood a reporter and her camera man. She continues talking until she realizes I am standing there.

"Oh, well here is the... girl now," she pauses before saying girl. I let out a low growl.

"Let me tell you something. Every reporter that comes on this property, doesn't belong here. I will call the cops if you come again," I hiss and slam the door. I hear her jabbering on as I walk away. I go upstairs to get my phone, and then come back downstairs to eat.

I check Facebook, seeing that nothing has happened. I then get on Twitter. My feed is full of 'We love @madisonkeslerxo forever', 'R.I.P. Keslers. @madisonkesleyxo You are strong", and things like that. I sigh and get on Instagram, hoping I don't have as many notifications, but that is a ridiculous thing to think. I had 150 comments, all about the accident, 40 likes on my pictures, and 250 new followers. Evidently EVERYONE had heard about the accident. I checked my friend, Amanda's, page. She had pictures of me and my family. Of course people knew now. She had over 100K followers. I got off, not wanting to see any more sympathetic tweets, statuses, or pictures.