Chapter Twenty-Two

Torn; Chapter Twenty-Two

"Hey, Lou," I said as I fixed myself some breakfast. Jake had left last night so I was all alone today.

"Hey, we're all very upset with you," he replied sternly.

"Why?"

"Because that guy was at the house. It's all over the news."

"Why do you care? It's not like you're my parents. Nobody is. I have none."

"Here's Niall," he sighed.

"Madison, why was he over? What did you do? Where did you go?" Niall rushed.

"The beach, and we didn't do anything sexually. Calm your peanut sized brains."

"ARE YOU SURE?!" I heard Harry yell. Great, they're on speaker phone.

"Yes, Haz! You think I'd just give myself away?"

"You never know. A lot of girls now a days do," Zayn added.

"NO! I'm not a whore!"

"Just a slut," Louis piped up again.

"Where is Liam?"

"Somewhere," Niall said.

"We don't really know," Harry replied.

"Well, when he gets back, call me." I hung up, irritated with them all. I finished cooking my eggs and bacon. I sat down at the table, flicking through Twitter while I ate.

There was nothing interesting. I went to tumblr; Nada. I went to Instagram and flicked through all the One Direction pictures.

"Too many," I whisper before getting up to wash my plate. I get dressed in my bathing suit and go outside to the pool. There was nothing else to do. I was alone most of the time.

~~~~

"MADISON!" I heard Louis yell through the phone.

"Where's Liam?" I asked.

"Right here," he replied.

"Mad, why was Jake over? Uncle Simon saw that. He knows. We told you not to have any guys over," Liam said.

"Calm down! You might think you're the boss of the lads, but I'm my own person. I am not some robot or dog that you can control. I am being forced to live here. If I had my way, I'd be out of this place. I am done trying to talk to you. Bye," I said before hanging up.

I still had no friends in London, and Jake was off work so I decided to go to his apartment. I got dressed in a pair of Hollister jeans and a floral shirt. I slid on my Toms and grabbed my phone before walking out of the house and getting in my car. I drove the few blocks to Jake's house and parked in his driveway.

"Hey... Madison," Jake said warily when he answered the door.

"Hey, um.. did I come at a bad time?" I asked.

"No! No, but my sister is over."

"Oh, then I'll come back."

"No, it's really fine. Come in." He took my hand as I walked in. A girl in booty shorts and a crop top was laying on his couch. Her blond hair flowed off her shoulder. She looked nothing like Jake.

"Hi, I'm Madison," I introduced myself. She stood up and took my hand.

"I'm Claire. You must be his sister," she said seriously.

"No... you're his sister."

"No, I'm his girlfriend. We've been dating for a week or so."

"JAKE!" I shouted. He winced as I turned around.

"Yes?"

"YOU ASSHOLE! YOU CHEATED ON ME?!"

"No. Wait... um... yeah... but it's not-"

"Wait, Jake. So what, we're just your sluts that you think you can do anything with?" Claire asked, eyeing him.

"No, why would you think that?"

"Too bad. We wanted some fun," I smiled mischieviously at him. Claire winked at me as we walked over to him, ever so sexily. Claire nibbled on his ear as I led him to the couch. Claire left, bringing back a rope.

"Fiesty!" Jake smiled. I rolled him over, bringing his arms to his back. Claire tied them up and then we rolled him back over.

"We aren't your sex toys, Jake. Don't use a girl again," I whispered before walking out, Claire following.

"Is that your car?" She asked, gawking.

"Yeah, my friend, I guess kinda like my brother, bought it for me," I replied, getting into it.

"Oh, um... could you take me home? I can't drive."

"Sure, no problem. Hop in."

"My parents are gonna hate me for dressing this way."

"We'll go to my uncle's house, and you can borrow some of my clothes." Just then, my phone rang. It was Harry.

"Hey, Madison!" Harry yelled. I heard the others goofing around in the background.

"Hey, Harry."

"Wait, that's Harry Styles?" Claire asked like a little kid.

"Yep," I replied.

"Where are you?" Harry asked.

"In the car with Claire. Do I need to ask if she can come over too?"

"WAIT! HARRY STYLES LIVES AT YOUR HOUSE!" Claire screamed.

"No, my Uncle Simon's house," I corrected. The rest of the car ride was chaos between trying to talk to Harry, and Claire screaming at the top of her lungs.