Chapter Thirty

Torn; Chapter Thirty

"So what were you two lovebirds laughing about at the airport?" Harry asked as soon as we arrived at the hotel they were staying at.

"First off, we are not in love. Second, your fans," I replied. I could hear the fans outside the hotel. I rubbed my temples, not sure how long I could go without a headache.

"Our fans are just dedicated," Louis said seriously. He pushed me onto the couch and went to the window. I followed him.

"They're little rapists. They know where you all stay? That's kind of crazy."

"Not really. If you think about it, who wouldn't want to know where we are? We're pretty hot, ya know," Harry said, coming up behind Louis and I.

"Did you hear what they were yelling at you? There has to be some phsyco in their little minds!" I looked at the others. Niall was rummaging through the refridgerator. Zayn was watching tv. Liam was texting. I turned back to look at the deraged fans that stood below us.

"They are dedicated, Madison!" Louis yelled. Some of them were holding signs about turtles, forks, and being Mrs. Stypayhorlikson.

"Whatever you say," I reply before walking over to the kitchenette.

"Let's go say hi," Niall said. He grabbed my hand.

"I'm coming!" Harry yelled, following us out of the hotel room. We walked downstairs and out the front door.

"OH MY GOD!! IT'S NIALL AND HARRY!!!" A girl yelled, causing louder screams and a bigger rucus.

"IT'S NIALL'S GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!" Another girl yelled.

"I'm not-" I tried to say, but I was cut off by the immediate screams and questions. Cameras flashed in my face. I squinted through the flashes.

"Niall, is that your girlfriend?" I heard a reporter ask. Niall looked at me panicly.

"No, she is just a friend of us. She is Simon's niece," Niall said honestly.

"Is it true you tried to kill yourself?" a news reporter asked.

"I am afraid that is none of your business. You really shouldn't ask people that," I spat at him before going back upstairs to the hotel room. Niall and Harry chased after me.

"Madison, wait!" Niall yelled from the end of the hall.

"WHAT?!" I yelled back. Harry stopped before Niall did. Niall and I were so close that I could feel his body against mine.

"Why did you run away?" he whispered.

"Why did you want to lie about us dating?" I whispered back.

"I don't want it to be a lie. I want it to be the truth," Niall said softly.

_______

A/N: DON'T HATE ME!! CLIFFHANGER! xD || Vote for TORN in the WATTY AWARDS! :)