Chapter Thirty-Seven

A/N: This chapter has some cussing in it so don't be all like, "OMG A BAD WORD!!!!" Yeah... :)xx

____________________

Torn; Chapter Thirty-Seven

I sat still as the man came closer. He still had a mask over his face, so I couldn't see it clearly. I winced as he sat down next to me.

"Madison," the man said. I tried to avoid his masked face, but he grabbed it and turned it towards him. He held onto it with one hand and tore the mask off his face with the other. His husky features looked very familiar. I stared at him in shock.

"Jake..." I whispered in disbelief. I tried to take in as little as possible, but that didn't happen. Every feature, every sound, every movement reminded me of our relationship. A tear tickled my cheek.

"Why are you crying? I got you away from they blondie. All he wanted was sex," Jake whispered in my ear. I shook my head furiously.

"That's all you want," I growled.

"I would never do that." He pulled me closer, but I tried to pull away. "Babe, don't be like that." I tried to push farther and farther away from him, but he wouldn't let me go.

"We broke up for a reason, and now I am dating Niall."

"He isn't looking for you. He doesn't care about you, Madison. You will get hated on. Those crazy fans of his will try to run you over with a bus."

"Why are you here?"

"To get you, the love of my life."

"You don't love me. You cheated on me. You sickening bastard and your stupid lies. I can't believe I fell for you. I should've known it would turn out bad. Do you not care?"

"Aw, Niall would love to hear that wouldn't he? Let's call him." He reached in his pocket, pulling out MY phone.

"Why do you have my phone?!"

"Why wouldn't I?" I heard the phone ringing as he put it on speaker.

"MADISON?!" Niall yelled through phone.

"NIALL!" I yelled back before Jake smacked me.

"Shut up," he growled in my face. My hands were on my cheek, trying to soothe the pain. Nothing seemed to work as Jake kept talking. "Your little girlfriend needs to learn a lesson. I'd hate to be you and having her cheating all the time."

"I do n-" I shut up before I got hit again.

"She wouldn't do that," Niall argued. I heard his voice crack, and Liam trying to keep him calm.

"Oh, you'd be wrong, my friend. She does do that. She is lying naked on the floor right now," Jake lied. More tears came from my eyes as he continued to lie. I didn't hear anything from Niall for a while.

"Hey, this is Harry, and you better let her go. We will find you and beat your ass," Harry said angrily.

"We knocked all five of you out last time, badass, and got your precious friend's little girlfriend," Jake said.

"Paul, did you get it?" I heard Zayn ask in the background. I heard crying, yelling, screaming, and all kinds of chaos in the background. I hugged my knees tight and tried to get every bad thought out of my head.

______________

A/N: VOTE FOR TORN IN THE WATTY AWARDS!!! :)xx