Chapter Forty-Five

Torn; Chapter Forty-Five

Niall led me out of the door. I saw that he had a bandanna in his back pocket. I shook my head before getting into the car. The next thing I knew, I couldn't see a thing. Niall had the bandanna around my eyes so I couldn't see.

"Don't peek!" he said sternly before getting in the driver seat and starting the car.

"Why can't I look? You're messing up my makeup!" I yelled playfully.

"You look fine. Plus, I don't want you running away while we're out here," he teased. I rolled my eyes, but he couldn't see since I had on the bandanna.

~~~~~

After what seemed like years of driving, I felt Niall stop the car.

"We're here, but don't take off the blindfold," he said. He got out of the car and came to my side. He took my hand and led me out of the car and walked me a little ways. "Okay, I'm going to take it off of you in 3... 2... 1." He lifted the blindfold off me.

I stood in the middle of a field of lilies. I gasped at the lights hung in the trees. I looked at Niall who just smiled. I smiled back before running into his arms. Under one tree was a tent and a fire was already started. In the middle of the field, a small picnic table sat.

"It's beautiful," I whispered to him. He smiled before kissing my forehead.

"It's just for you," he whispered back.