Chapter Thirty-Five

Torn; Chapter Thirty-Five

Once we got home, Niall and I headed straight to bed. I usually slept on the couch since we were all sharing a room to cut the price of three or four different rooms. Niall's muscular arms wrapped around my waist made me feel exceptionally safe. I smiled as we laid there like that for a few minutes before falling asleep. I was awoken at 3am. I heard banging on the door. I heard footsteps going through the hotel room. I heard a crash and felt Niall let go of me.

"Niall?" I whispered.

"Shh, I'll be right back," he whispered in my ear. I sat quietly, leaning against the wall. I heard another loud crash, then another. I held my knees close, afraid of what could be going on in there. A million things raced through my mind, but not a single one of them made sense.

Niall's POV:

I held Madison tight as we laid in my bed, which was now OUR bed, before we fell asleep. I heard someone beating on the hotel door. I woke up, finding myself holding her tighter, never wanting to let her go, and wondering why someone would be beating on our door at 3am. I heard someone get up and go to the door, opening it. I heard murmurs before a loud crash. I winced before deciding to go see what was going on. Madison whispered my name in a worried tone as I got up.

"Shh, I'll be right back," I whispered in her ear. I didn't want whoever was in the hotel room to hear us. I walked into the living room area, seeing Harry on the floor by the tv. His forehead had blood dripping from it, and he looked unconscience. I shuttered at the sight before I looked up to see a masked man coming towards me. I tried to punch him, but he grabbed my wrist. Before I knew it, Liam, Louis, and Zayn were all punching and kicking him. I didn't know what else to do. He had a hold of my wrist. I bit into his arm so he'd let me go. I knew it was a girly thing to do, but anything to make him let me go. It worked, and he let go. Louis grabbed his wrists, turning him around so his wrists were behind him. Liam punched him in the face, but the man kicked up all in the groin. We all winced as he kicked Louis too. I saw three more men come in. The first one went into my room. I tried to chase after him, but the other men grabbed me. I fought until I had no energy.

I saw the man come out of my room. Madison was in his grasp. He traced her cheek before pulling her out of the room with him. Her eyes pleaded for me to stop him, but I couldn't get out of this man's reach.

"MADISON!" I yelled. Everyone was fighting until I suddenly became unconscience. That's the last thing I remembered. Nothing else seemed to have a place in my mind. Only Madison's begging face leaving the room in the hands of that masked man.

____________

A/N: Okay, so this was an intense chapter. ~VOTE FOR TORN IN THE WATTY AWARDS??!!~