Chapter Forty-Four

Torn; Chapter Forty-Four

"Get ready to come with me," Niall said as we stood in the kitchen, eating donuts.

"Where?" I asked.

"Somewhere. Just get ready," he said with a laugh. I sighed and walked upstairs, donut still in hand, and began to get ready.

'Where are we going? What if I wear the wrong thing? WHAT IF HE IS PROPOSING!? No, Niall wouldn't do that right now,' I thought to myself. 'What should I wear?"

I went to my closet and fingered throught the clothes hung on blue hangers. I pulled out a pink shirt and high-waisted denim shorts.

"No," I said to myself, throwing the clothes on the floor. I pulled out a red dress, doing the same as before. I found a floral sundress that Louis had bought when I first arrived, but I didn't know if it'd be too showy. "LOUIS!" I yelled down the hallway. Louis was in my room within minutes.

"I was waiting for the call," he said with a laugh. I returned the laugh as Louis examined my clothes. "THIS!" He held up a pair of American Eagle shorts and a knitted sweater. I shrugged my shoulders and took the clothes. He turned around while I got dressed.

"Done," I said with a smile. Louis turned around and looked at me.

"Nice choice, Mr. Tomlinson," he said to himself, causing me to giggle.

"Yes, nice choice. Now what shoes?" I looked at myself in the mirror. The tan knitted sweater looked great with the short-ish shorts from American Eagle. A pair of converse hit my head.

"WATCH IT!" I yelled before picking up the shoes and slipping them on. It wasn't too over-done and it wasn't under-done. It looked perfect. The white converse only made the look better. I smiled before straightening my hair and applying some natural makeup.

"You look great for where you're going," Louis said with a wink before we left my room.

"You know where we're going?"

"Why wouldn't I?" I shook my head before walking into the living room, where Niall was. He was wearing probably the most effortless look out there. He had on tan shorts and tank top. His smile made my heart jump, as always. I smiled back before he hugged me. Louis led us out the door and returned inside.

"You look amazing," Niall said once we were in the car. My cheeks turned a bright red before I could speak.

"Thank you," I replied before a kiss was planted on my lips.