Chapter Fourteen

Torn; Chapter Fourteen

"Madison, want to go shopping with us tomorrow?" Danielle and Eleanor asked after we were all piled into the van. Everyone turned to look at me. Harry nudged me hard before I could speak.

"Sure," I said with a smile. They smiled and turned back to their conversations. I turned to Harry who smiled at me innocently. "What the heck was that for?"

"What?" he asked, shrugging his shoulders. I sighed and leaned back in my seat between Harry and Niall. Funny how I always got stuck between them. Niall's head was leaned against the window. He was fast asleep. I laughed, as did Harry. He leaned up and whispered something into Zayn's ear. Zayn handed him a pen. I looked at Harry.

"No!" I whispered. He smiled mischievously before leaning over me and turning Niall's face towards him. Niall grunted as his head landed on my shoulder. "What the?"

"Don't move," Harry said. The pen met just above Niall's lip as Harry drew one of those French looking mustaches on him. I stifled a laugh as he drew lines up and down on Niall's chin. Zayn turned around to see what we were doing. His eyes got wide before he climbed over the seat.

"Here," he said, wanting the pen. Harry handed it over. I watched as scribbled my name across his cheek.

"ZAYN!" I yelled before trying to wipe it off. Niall's eyes flew open as we all tried to do something to his face.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" he screamed. He reached for his cheek, which I had been rubbing to get the ink off. He saw the pen, then Harry, Zayn, and I. "You did not!" We all nodded then looked at one another. Harry and Zayn started laughing at the same time I did. Niall glared at us just as Liam pulled into the driveway.

"Hey, no hard feelings," Zayn said before laughing some more. We all piled out of the van. Louis saw Niall's face and couldn't help but laugh. I ran inside, being chased by Harry, then Niall. I screamed before running into the bathroom and locking the door.

"LET ME IN!" Harry yelled. His giant hands banged on the door. I heard Niall's accent as he approached, then footsteps leaving. I opened the door a tad, peeping out to see who had left. I didn't see Harry or Niall. I opened the door some more. Just as I did, Niall tackled me to the ground. Harry was right behind him. He smiled as he hit Niall's head, making our lips meet.

___________________

OOH!!! A lot of people are going to hate me for this cliffhanger, but it fit perfectly :)

Sorry for the short chapter, but the last one was long so that makes up for it :) Still love you all! xoxo