Chapter Fifteen

Torn; Chapter Fifteen

I could taste the minty toothpaste as our lips touched then started to move in sync with one another. My eyes had drifted closed and my fingers were tangled in his hair. He was only supporting himself by his hands. I felt the weight of his body against mine.

I realized what was happening. My green eyes flew open, and my hands pushed against his chest. Our kiss ended when I had pushed him away from my face, causing our lips to disconnect. He sat in front of me as I regained my breathing. I caught a glimpse of his beautiful blue eyes before I looked away.

"I... I'm sorry," I whisper to him. I get up and dart off to my room. Tears filled my eyes as I entered my lonely room. "How did you kiss him? You don't like him! He's famous, for Christ's sakes. You're a nobody," I whisper to myself. My phone rings. I cross my room to my desk and answer it. "Hello?"

"Hello," I hear my uncle say through the phone.

"How are you?" I ask.

"Good, and you?"

"Um... fine." My door opens. I turn to see who it is. Harry. I scowl at him before turning back to my conversation.

"You don't sound so sure."

"We are all fine. We went to the park today."

"That's good. Well, I have to go. Love you all. Good bye." I heard the click just as Harry sat on my bed. "What do you want?"

"Well, hello to you too, Miss Joyful," he said sarcastically.

"Harry, what do you want? I am not in the mood to play games with you."

"I know you like him." I looked at Harry for the first time since he'd entered. My hands were tangled together in nervousness.

"I don't."

"Yes, you do. Mads, it isn't hard to see. Believe me, he likes you too." I shook my head no before turning back around.I couldn't like him. "Fine, don't believe me." I felt him get up and heard him walk out of my room. I fell back on the bed, not ready for the feelings that were sure to come. I grabbed my pillow, screaming into it.

"Why is life so hard?" I whisper to myself before falling asleep.

~~~~

"Madison, we're going to the market. Want to go?" Liam asked from the doorway. I rolled over, ending up falling off my bed. I heard laughs from the doorway. I looked up to see Louis, Niall, and Harry behing Liam. I groaned as I got up.

"Um... sure," I said, grabbing my phone. I slipped on my grey Vans before heading out the door. Harry and Niall were coming too. 'Great,' I thought to myself, 'the people I don't want to see are coming with us.' I climbed into the backseat, ending up sitting by Niall. Yet, another "great" thing that has happened today.

"Turn it up!" Niall yelled. I heard the familiar voice of Liam through the radio speakers. I had never been one to listen to their music. My sister always had, but I didn't think they were as good as everyone always said.

"Can you turn it down? I am getting a headache," I groaned. Harry looked at me. A smirk sat upon his face. He reached for the volume button, raising the volume. I felt the car vibrate with every note. I buried my head in my hands. The music beat through my head, making it want to explode. Before we reached the market, I jumped out of my seat and up front, reaching the volume. I quickly turned it down as Liam swerved around a car. I hit Harry's seat, hard. He tried to stop the impact, but he couldn't. I saw a white car in front of us just before I heard a loud crash. My head hit the dashboard.

That's the last thing I remembered before I blacked out.

_______________

{A/N} A lot of you will be mad about this cliff-hanger, but I LOVE YOU! <3 xoxo