Epilogue

A.n: I need to add this in because I needed to delete Broken and Bruised cause I couldn't get the inspiration to complete the story. Sorry. I know this doesn't make up for it, because it was a trilogy but I'm sorry, nonetheless.

I hope you enjoy :). 

~*~

Elianna's POV.

"Jonah, come here," I shouted to the now 3 year old.

"Eli, you're not my mummy!" The little roaster argued back.

I knew what he was doing. He wanted me to chase him and to make him scream with laughter. And I would've done it, if I wasn't so fat with pregnancy. I was 7 months gone with Greg and I's twins. Our little boy and girl. We had names for them but we just couldn't actually agree on whether we wanted to keep them or not.

Ella went on to have a girl, called Rosie. She was now 1 and a half. She was the cutest baby you could ever hope for. And I'm not being prejudice. She had Micky's adorable features but she had Ella's temperament. She was feisty when she wanted to be, when she didn't get the attention she wanted. Gosh, were those days funny.

The band had split up after a few years together. They said it was because they hated being away from us but we all knew it was because Greg was still in the state where he was having nightmares of the ordeal we faced. He's still seeing the psychiatrist but it's not helping him much. He's still facing the backlash and it happened three years ago.

My scars have healed on my arms but they still hold the memories of the attempt on my life. I hate them being there because they're a constant reminder of the dark times I went through. People know what happened to me back then. I wish they didn't know but I can't change the past can I? No matter how badly we want to, I know we can't. All we can is move forward from it.

Life had changed for us, in the sense that the boys were no longer being the popstars they wanted to be, but I knew that they had their reasons. People still ask them when they're bringing out new music, and all they can tell them is that it'll be in due course. They're all going their separate ways, but still friends. The best of friends, actually.

My own best friend ended up sleeping with and getting with Dan eventually. There was a lot of bumps in their relationship with Lottie trying to worm her way back into Dan's life and such but he stuck to his guns and refused her attempts. I wish the same could've been said about Katie. I just find them two together a destructive force. He's dealing with trouble, about the betrayal Lottie put upon him and then he jumps into bed with Katie at first glance. It just doesn't seem right. In my opinion anyhow. But then I'd be classed as a hypocrite because I done the same with Greg, right after our ordeal. We got too frisky when no one was around my flat.

"Hey baby," Greg cooed at me.

"I'm not a baby!" I scaled.

"I wasn't talking to you, honey. I was talking to our babies," he laughed.

"Hilarious!" I spoke sarcastically, rolling my eyes in the process.

"You know I love you, Elianna. I just wish you'd chill a little."

"You. Do. Not. Say. That. To. A. Pregnant. Woman!" I spat through gritted teeth.

If only he'd realise that I was not one to be messed with when pregnant. Oh, wait, he does know I'm not to be messed with. I snapped the other night at him. I couldn't handle the way he was treating me. And it was as if he was coddling a fragile woman. I'm not fragile. I'm too strong for my own good. So Ella has mentioned too many times.

"Jeez woman, you need to learn when I'm being sarcastic or not."

"Greg, I wouldn't argue with a pregnant woman. You'll never win the argument. I know that from when Ella was pregnant both times. Hell, you know the arguments we had when she was pregnant with Jonah."