Part 5

Part 5: -

May Third

Elianna’s POV

Ella and Lottie weren’t so bad, in some places but I felt so out of place. I felt as if they were picking on me and it wasn’t a very nice feeling. Not that they were saying anything nasty, I just felt so out of place with being in my onesie and being younger than them. Like they’re 19, I’m only 18 and it’s confusing. My whole life, I’ve been the younger one and I should be used to it but I don’t like it. I understand Greg’s 19 but damn, did his friends have to be so damn weird at times. Like I also understand Micky and Ella’s married but did they have to be all lovey dovey in front of everyone? Seriously, they were all over each other and it made me boke in some aspects. I know she’s pregnant but damn, give the rest of us a break with your hormones. So not looking forward to living next door to her for now.

   I’m thankful today I didn’t have college because I really didn’t wanna meet them again. I also knew that if Lottie and Katie met then it’d be a blood bath. Both vying for the attention of Dan and obviously Lottie would win because well, let’s face it, Dan loves her to pieces and he’d be lost without her. I’ve nothing against my so-called best friend but she hasn’t been acting like one lately, I’d more say Greg’s my friend more than anything else. I know I sound so pathetic and whiny right now but I just feel so alone right now. Adrian and Laurie were coming over today; we were off on a bender tonight to let off some steam. It was busy exam period at college and ours was coming to an end soon but we just wanted to celebrate tonight since I was bored and needed something to do. I’ve already got my outfit picked out but it may not seem appropriate since I’m off clubbing but I couldn’t care less.

   My life is completely boring if you say so, literally, I spend most of it revising or doing college work and then I’m either holed up in my room in my onesie or I’m out clubbing with my two college friends. Pretty boring, if you ask me. You’d think with being 18, I’d be off having a boyfriend and being screwed every night but that’s not me, at all. Like I’ve liked Greg for the last two months and did date Declan but Declan was only a decoy to try to get Greg to like me, well make Greg jealous. It actually only made him bitter and overzealous. I seriously wanted to strangle him at times, it was so embarrassing.

   It was 3pm in the afternoon when Adrian and Laurie appeared, I was jealous of Laurie though. She had this awesome tanned complexion, which needed little or no makeup to make her more beautiful. I know I should have the Californian edge but I felt pale compared to her, it was as if I wasn’t even foreign at all. Completely horrendous, I certainly needed a holiday back home to find myself again. Maybe.

“So Elianna, who’s the blonde hottie you’ve hanging around with lately?” Laurie asked, as we were getting ready.

“Greg, he’s a little famous so it’s awkward in that sense”

“Ooh, look at you bagging the wonderful famous Greg. By the way love the outfit,” She said as I placed my blue heels on. Basically, I was wearing a blue shimmery top and black leggings. Simple but effective. That’s all you needed these days.

“Guys, hurry up. I’m starved here and I want food before we get our shimmy on,” Adrian shouted from my living room.

“We’re coming you asshole” Laurie shouted back. They had something similar to what Greg and I had. A love-hate relationship.

“He’ll never learn but Laurie, you’re beautiful” I exclaimed softly.

“Thank you my beautiful compadre, and he’ll never learn but come on before he eats himself,” Laurie said as she put the finishing touches to her make-up.