Part 25

Part 25: -

Twenty-Third May

Elianna’s POV

We’ve been packing for three whole days now. After my ordeal with Greg in the kitchen, we decided it might be best to start packing, since we have two houses to do. However, when we went to go speak to Ella about it, we were faced with a raging war. Lottie had reappeared and was causing trouble. She was claiming that Dan was bad mouthing her and calling her a liar and whatnot all over the internet, when it was herself doing it to us. Dan was in agony at the mere thought of it, because he’s a lifesaver to many, all three of the boys are. I actually sometimes wonder if Lottie has lost her marbles because lately, she’s been nothing but a complete cow towards everyone. Even after Dan announced it to the world that they’d split up, she still continued to bad mouth us all. She still blurted out more secrets of us all. There were mainly all lies though; she said that I was anorexic and that Greg was psychopathic. In the end, we all had to do a twitcam to try to correct the lies. It failed because according to most, we were just lying to save ourselves. It was mainly aimed at Ella and I, although, I’m unsure as to why they’re hating on Ella because they used to love Ella and Micky together. I suppose life changes and everyone gets different opinions but sometimes, they take it way too far.

   My flat was nearly packed up. Katie’s things as well (well most of them) but I was apprehensive with leaving the flat, it was the place I’d called home for the last two/three years of my life. It was like the glue to my life and I don’t know how I feel, not having my own safe heaven here. Although, it’s not much of a safe heaven. Yes, we’re moving to the country, slightly, I still don’t feel safe. Yes, there are protective gates, which are protected by a buzzer, I’m still scared. I don’t know if it’s a natural reaction or what, but I’m physically feeling sick over the thought of moving. Dramatic, ain’t I?

    Lottie was still here, she was staying in a hotel not that far from here. Nevertheless, we were all on guard about it. It was as if she was here to cause much more trouble than what she already had. Dan’s physically hurting and can barely face Ella because of what Lottie has been saying. I just wish I could take the pain away from him. I know they’ve all told me not to blame myself, and I am trying but there’s just sometimes where I can’t forget what went down. And I will blame myself until forevermore.

   I was sat on the couch in my own flat; it was one of the things, which wasn’t parcelled up. I was surprised it wasn’t but there again; we did need things to sit on. I was lost in my thoughts of how everything that was happening. I don’t know why Lottie has shown up again, and without Shannon. I don’t know why I’m dreading seeing my therapist again in a few days. I don’t know why I’m so terrified to move, I understand that the house is my safe heaven but sometimes you have to live and let go, and I am trying to do it but I just can’t. I’m physically too attached to this house, too many memories in this flat building. Some good memories and some bad, but most of my good memories, included Greg and I need to be with him. He’s my specific safe heaven and there’s no doubt about that. I know the outcome of the month was to be friends again and maybe fall in love but I guess the ordeal forced us to say the inner feelings earlier than planned. Truth be told, I have always liked Greg ever since the first meeting but I didn’t wanna say anything. I was scared. I was scared in case he was one of those heartbreakers, one of those players because he did look like one with his rugged look. This was before he shaved the next day and oh my god, when I saw that, I thought I was about to have about ten orgasms. No joke. He was just so beautiful.

“You thinking about me again?” Greg’s voice rung out.

“Uh … No” I stuttered embarrassed.

“You were moaning babe, quite a giveaway,” He laughed.

“I was not!” I exclaimed.

“Babe, you quite clearly were so what were you thinking about? If it wasn’t about me”