Part 12

Part 12: -

May Ninth.

Greg’s POV

For some odd reason they were letting me out today, with the appointment for a psychiatrist. Don’t know why I’m being sent to one since they aren’t worth a crap. They wouldn’t tell me what’s happening with Elianna so I have to guess but she’s being kept in. I don’t know what’s going on with Katie either, it’s as if she’s just disappeared. I know she hasn’t but she’s been mysteriously, awkwardly not been here. Strange really.

“Hey babe” I said as I walked into Elianna’s room.

“Shouldn’t you be in bed?” She said with a smirk.

“Nope, I’m no longer a patient. They’re sending me home”

“Because of yesterday, Greg. So what are they gonna do with you after you’ve left here?”

“I’m getting sent to a psychiatrist and who knows what’s gonna happen at that. They’ve also sent me home with tablets, for what I don’t know. How they think I’m ready to leave, I’ll never know. Three days without food or water, I’m in here one day/night and they’re already sending me home. Awkward”

“Babe, at least you’re getting out and you’re able to see the world. I’m stuck with four blank walls and no one. I don’t even know what’s happening with my best friend and it’s scaring me”

“Eli, don’t panic yourself about Katie. I’m sure she’s getting the best care possible. Look, I’ll be back later once I get home and showered. I’m not leaving you Elianna, I couldn’t but I need to change because these clothes remind me too damn much of those unfaithful nights”

“Yeah. I know how you feel. Can you fetch me some in? Like just in case I get out soon. I don’t really wanna put on those stench ridden clothes”

“No bother. I’ll be back soon,” I said while kissing her forehead.

“Thanks, Greg”

“You’re welcome sweetheart,” I said playfully. I know it’s wrong to be happy considering everything that’s just happened but I was happy. I finally had Elianna as my girlfriend and the kidnapping ordeal was over for both of us. Well, it was slightly over for both of us.

    Walking home from the hospital, I was terrified. I was jumpy when people approached me, fans included. They didn’t know what had happened to me and I wasn’t intent on telling them, not at least until a later date. The hospital did say that they could get me a taxi but I didn’t have my wallet on me. They took it, leaving me bare. I also know Dan could’ve came and picked me up but he had to be there for Ella, in case she went into early labour. I think I cared more for the people around me than I did myself. Like although I’ve just gone through the horrible ordeal of being kidnapped, I didn’t care about myself. I know I should be but I really can’t and don’t care. I’m really delusional.

   I came to a halt outside my flat block. For some odd reason, I was afraid to enter them. I think it was a sense of uncertainty. I was uncertain of things happening since I was away from them for 4/5 days and I didn’t know if anything had changed. Probably hasn’t but it literally terrifies me.

   I walked up the stairs, cautiously. I was scared in case someone looked at me funny or even attempted to touch me. I know that sounds freakish but I was petrified to be honest with you. I just couldn’t get the torture out my head and all the things that happened. I used to be this carefree boy but now I’m the scared weakling. I’m so damn petrified of a little movement, especially in my direction. I’m a wimp.

“Greg, you’re out?” Ella asked as I reached our level.

“Uh, yeah, I guess” I said stupidly. Of course, I was out. Gosh, I’m such a twat at times.