Part 10

Part 10: -

May Seventh

Greg’s POV

When I awoke, everything was white. I knew what had happened, I was gone. There was no more District3, and no more Greg West. I was a figment of people’s imaginations. I don’t know where all this white stuff was or is but it was freaking me out. Was I dreaming this or was it real? Was I in a morgue or a hospital, covered in a white sheet? All these questions I can’t answer.

“Greg” A sweet voice said. I tried to say ‘hello’ but nothing would come out. I was mute, I was silenced and it didn’t seem like it was coming back.

“Gregory?” The voice asked again. I tried to say something but it wouldn’t come out. My whole life used to be good but now I’m dead, mute and silent. This is so damn great.

   The voice disappeared and I was left on my own again. I guess they thought I was dead as well. After all, I am laid here still and not moving. My voice won’t regain itself ever. Although, what’s the point in having a singing voice when I’m not even near my band mates? Well, they’ll be mourning as usual and I won’t get to see my best friends wife give birth. I just wanna meet the little fella.

“Greg” A second voice said.

“H-Hello?” I said croakily.

“You’re awake. Good” The voice said.

“Who are you?”

“Greg, you’re in hospital, you’re alive. I’m your nurse. Nurse Cathy”

“What?” I asked confused. I remember nothing at all from the last few days. I swear it’s like it’s been a figment.

“Greg, you were drugged three days ago and you’ve been in a coma since. Same goes with your girlfriend Elianna”

“I’ve not asked Elianna out yet so how is she my girlfriend?”

“That’s what she’s been murmuring in her sleep. Well, her coma”

“Oh, we’re only just friends” I responded.

“Oh, sorry”

   I didn’t understand anything. Like, did I just dream of that kidnapping? Did it really happen or was it a figment? I just don’t understand. I really don’t. Am I dreaming or something? I really don’t know.

“Greg, you’re awake,” Micky said smiling.

“Uh, I guess?” I said but it came out as more of a question.

“Why are you questioning your ability to be awake?”

“Just can’t remember anything. All I do remember is going a walk, ending up in a park and then going out with Sam. After that, is complete blank. My ‘nurse’ said I was in a coma for three days”

“Greg, you and Elianna were kidnapped. If you thought you dreamt it, it was true. Katie’s in hospital due to exhaustion, Dan and I went crazy, which resulted in Ella ordering us around like idiots. Lottie lost her cool a lot too.

   We didn’t actually get the phone call until two this afternoon, once you and Elianna were examined. You have to be detoxified due to the amount of drugs you have in you and you need to have your wrists cleaned while Elianna needs to be cleaned everywhere. Elianna was also inserted with a lot of sperm. Therefore, she has to get tablets to stop her getting pregnant from them. However, both of you will be receiving therapy to help you both recover from this” Micky said. Therefore, the kidnapping wasn’t a figment then. Oh dear.

“What do the fans know?”

“Nothing, they just think you’re unwell and that’s why you haven’t been tweeting. They did smash up both yours and Elianna’s phones so no one could contact you. However, because Dan and I saw you both being dragged into a van and carted away, we had evidence and obviously, the police knew who the criminals were and they sprang into action”