Part 23

Part 23

May Twentieth

Elianna’s POV

Well, there’s been so much happening lately. Lottie still hasn’t come back from the argument, Ella’s been sulking around, and Dan’s been feeling sorry. I know most of this is all on my head but Greg keeps telling me otherwise. Greg keeps saying it’s not my fault but I specifically know it is. I’m pretty sure no one had these arguments before I came into the picture, or Katie. Although, Katie has nothing to do with the arguments or knows as to what’s going on. No one’s telling her anything and I’m too terrified to open my mouth, in case it comes back to bite me in the arse. Everything always does.

   Greg, Katie and I were all sat in the living room to my flat; I must admit that it’s a little weird, especially because Katie is meant to be working.  As to why she was here, I’ll never know. She’s far too secretive for her own good. As for the house, we viewed three days ago, Ella’s placed a bid for it and she’ll know whether it’s gone through or not in a few days, maybe earlier. I have no idea.

      Everyone was quiet about everything, and it was eerily annoying. I wanted to talk and break the silence but I was scared. I was scared in case they snapped or I was blamed for even more than usual. And although Greg has been sleeping more, he still wasn’t eating properly and it did worry me. However, I had no one to speak to about it because I still had to wait another week before I saw m psychiatrist. One more week until the inevitable happens again. What scares me the most is the fact that Greg isn’t looking after his body properly, which is weakening his immune system, and making his stomach decrease in size. Making it impossible for him to eat much anymore. I wish I could force him into eating something, but I can’t and it’s horrid. This month was meant to be about spending quality time with Greg, getting to know him and to try to overcome the sarcastic responses we both gave to one and other. Yes, we both overcame the sarcasticness and the bitchiness, but we both got broken in the process. However, we did find love in a hopeless place. Although, thinking back, it makes me think as to whether Greg asked me out just because we both felt like it was our last moments alive or whether he felt sorry for me. I physically don’t have a clue as to what he was thinking, but I’m happy right now and I’m slightly content. But, what’s worrying me, is the fact that I’ve came between two best friends and a relationship. I’m the cause for Lottie walking away with Shannon. I’m the reason why Ella’s upset and barely talking to anyone. Yes, Ella stuck up for me when Lottie was attacking me but it then turned personal because of me.

   I wish I could turn back time and refuse to go out drinking, just so I didn’t get hurt. I wish Greg never got hurt either because he’s much frailer that I am. He’s like a new born baby but more grown up. Well, he doesn’t wear a nappy, so that’s a good thing. Nevertheless, I know Greg will become better in time, and he’ll be this socially acceptable person again. Sometimes, I miss the old us. I miss the bickering, the bitching, and the nasty comments we threw at each other. However, sometimes, I love the new us. We can understand each other in the moment of need and we can help each other through the dark times, something a relationship is meant to have. However, most importantly, we love and respect each other.

“So, who’s all up for a game of twister?” Katie spoke randomly.

“Katie, that is the most random crap ever” Greg spoke, in the politest way possible.

“Well, what do you expect me to do? It’s far too quiet here” She responded.

“Hey, don’t look at me. I’m the centre of all arguments so, why should I speak? I just breathe and it’s world war 3” I stated.

“It’s not all that bad. No offence to Lottie but she’s a right bitch. I know the argument was three days ago but to be honest with you, she had no right going off on one at you. Nor did she have the right to bring Ella’s deceased child into the argument. Yes, Ella and Micky have found happiness with baby Jonah but bringing their unborn dead child into the mix, was uncalled for. Miscarriages aren’t planned, nor are they unstoppable. What happened to Ella’s baby wasn’t anyone’s fault. Elianna, you need to stop blaming yourself for what happened in that warehouse, and you need to stop blaming yourself for what happened three days ago. Lottie should never have started on anyone” Katie spoke truthfully.