Part 4

Part 4: -

May Second.

Elianna’s POV

I tossed and turned all night. I couldn’t get that kiss with Greg out my head. Once we locked lips, I ran inside. I was embarrassed and scared. I was scared in case he deepened it and I ended up being a non-virgin. I wasn’t going to college either because I was scared of bumping into him. I know you can call me cowardly but would you venture outside once you’ve accidentally kissed someone you hate but like. You wouldn’t, I couldn’t.

“Elianna, you seriously have to tell me what happened last night,” Katie said while rapping on my door. I just stormed past her last night and locked my door. I couldn’t face anyone because I knew if I did then it’d be awkward.

“Nothing happened” I responded hoarsely.

“Something did. Otherwise you wouldn’t have barged by with the bright pink lion and the rosy cheeks”

“Nothing freaking happened,” I said exasperated.

“Alright fine then. You should know, Greg’s in the living room and he’s not moving until you come out that room of yours” She huffed. Great! I have to face him a lot sooner than I planned.  I unlocked my door and wandered down the hallway. I was in my caterpillar onesie so I wasn’t in the least attractive, I had bed hair also. I didn’t care how I looked because I wasn’t in the mood for his crap.

“Oh looky, the bed queen has arisen” Greg said sarcastically. I guess we’re back to this sorta zone again.

“I will seriously punch you next time. Honestly, you’re here, why?”

“Well after running away from me last night, I wanted to see how you were doing but obviously we’re back to the snappy mood again” He responded nonchalantly.

“You know why I ran” I raged.

“No I don’t, I thought everything went fine”

“WE FREAKING KISSED AND YOU SAY EVERYTHING WENT FINE? WE’RE MEANT TO BE SO-CALLED FRIENDS NOT LOVERS,” I shouted. Oops, definitely lost my cool.

“The kiss meant nothing; you accidentally turned while I went to kiss you on the cheek so why would it mean anything? Elianna, I’m not rushing you into anything” Greg tried to reason.

“OH SO THAT’S WHY YOU FREAKING KEPT LINGERING THERE. OF COURSE, THE KISS MEANT NOTHING BUT YET YOU STILL KEPT YOUR LIPS THERE WHILE I WAS MENTALLY FREAKING OUT AND THEN PHYSICALLY” I raged. Damn, I have so much anger inside of me.

“What the heck are you blabbering on about?” Greg asked confused.

“I’M TALKING ABOUT YOU BEING A HORNY PERSON AND WANTING TO DEEPEN THE KISS AND THEN GETTING OFF LATER WITH IT”

“Elianna, I didn’t want the kiss to happen…Not now anyhow. We’re only trying to be friends and I knew the kiss would’ve made everything complicated. I was only being friendly when I kissed you on the cheek”

“OH HERE WE GO, BLAME IT ON ME WHY DON’T YOU”

“I’m not blaming anyone, so calm down”

“I WILL NOT CALM DOWN WHILE YOU’RE HERE IN MY HOUSE. GAH, YOU INFURIATE ME SO BADLY”

“WOULD YOU SHUP UP BOTH OF YOU. JUST FREAKING KISS AND MAKE UP BEFORE I BASH YOUR HEADS TOGETHER” Katie shouted from her bedroom. I guess we made her angry too.

Greg’s POV

I’ll admit I did think Elianna looked freaking sexy in her caterpillar onesie and bed hair. Her anger came across as hot as well, like I could barely keep wee willy winky in order. I really did wanna just shove her against the wall and screw her, so badly as well. Gosh, darn it, get yourself sorted Greg!