Part 11

Part 11:-

May Eighth

Jackson’s POV

I was in a holding cell, right next to my dad. It was horrible to be honest with you but it was my own fault for being sucked into his games. I know my wife will leave me and I’ll not have a chance to see my own child grow up. My own stupidity.

“Mr Kandy, your wife is here and wanting to speak to you” A police officer said.

“Thanks” I responded. The police officer walked off and my wife stood there in front of my cell door.

“How could you be so stupid? We moved to get away from all this baloney and then you go and kidnap a famous boy and his girlfriend. Are you freaking stupid or something? Or do you still answer to your freaking insane father? But you know what Jackson, we’re done. You won’t be seeing Agatha again, our marriage is over, finished. I hope you enjoy rotting in hell because I won’t be visiting you again. Goodbye and have a nice life” She ranted. Her face was stern and full of anger. I guess I’m finished with everyone then.

“Bye then Laurie” I said nonchalantly. I wasn’t bothered about her leaving me because I knew she would but what annoyed me was the fact that she’s taken my daughter away from me. It’s the problems of being a convict.

Elianna’s POV

I was bored in here. There was nothing to do and no one would give me any idea as to what was happening. I was in pain due to the assaults on me and from how tight they had the ropes but I felt fine otherwise. I know I’m gonna be screwed up mentally but it’s not my fault for that happening, it’s the creepy pricks that took us.

“I swear, I’m for losing the plot in this place,” Greg said as he entered my room.

“You aren’t meant to be out of bed, idiot” I retorted.

“I don’t care. They’re treating me like I’m crazy. I’m 19 not five,” He ranted.

“Greg, I’m getting pumped stupid with all these different tablets, for what I’ve no idea but yeah”

“Eli, how did they rescue us? Like, all I remember is them hurting you and then it went blank”

“Um, after you collapsed, roughly about five minutes later, the police came down into the cellar and requested back-up. I then passed out after that. I guess the malnutrition finally took over me,” I said.

“Oh, you’re as confused as I am then. Do you know, my own nurse lied to me about it all? She said I was out for three days, in a coma and then said you were too. And because she said that, I felt confused until Micky confirmed the story about the kidnapping.”

“Greg, calm down before you give yourself an aneurism. I certainly won’t be able to pick you up. Look, all we can do is take each day as it comes. We’ve been through a lot in those three days so we need to move on. I know there will be days where each of us will be withdrawn from the other but we’re gonna have to try and get through it, together”

“I know, you’re right but Eli, I’m scared. Although, Micky’s said we’re moving house. All nine of us but it’s scaring me. If it’s happening in one place, who says it won’t happen in another place. I swear, it’s as if I’m fricking five again, where I have to hold onto my mum’s hand.”

“Greg, you’ve never let go of your mum’s hand. Regardless of whether you’ve moved out or not, you’re still attached to your mum. Anyway, shouldn’t you get back to your room before the nurses find you?”

“Let them find me, I really can’t be assed being here. I know we’re just out of bloody you know what but damn, they treat us like we are children”