Part 15

Part 15: -

Elianna's POV

I walked out from the hug from Katie to face him. His eyes looked glassy and red. It was as if he'd been crying or he was just about to cry. I don't know either way. I was annoyed with him but I also understood how he felt. I understood how scared he was and still probably is. I understand that maybe fighting with him isn't the best option right now since we're both on the same wavelength. Except, he's had to deal with it earlier than I have. He's had to face the emotional turmoil on his own, whereas I have other people around me to support me. He had to walk into the building on his own and face his own demons. I know Ella consolidated him when he managed to get up the stairs but he basically had to do it himself. I'm proud of him for that because I had to do it with the help of someone. The help of someone I don't even know or trust much.

"Go somewhere and we'll talk," I muttered clearly.

"Ok, follow" He said before walking out the flat. Where the hell was he going? Albeit, I followed him regardless of how confused I was. I needed to find out what he wanted to talk to me about. Yeah we could've gone into his bedroom but everyone could've listened to our conversation. Although, I was scared in case he was leading me to the roof, just to push me off for being an annoying twat at times. Well, most of the time really.

He led me up the stairs to the roof, I began getting palpitations in my chest, and my breathing began getting hitched. It was as if he was really going to push me off the roof. It became so scary that I felt like just tumbling back down the stairs on my own. I know we needed somewhere private to talk but there was my flat or somewhere, no one knows. Why did it have to be the roof? Honestly, I'm gonna be fearing for my own life right now.

"I'm not gonna kill you Eli. No one else really knows how to get on the roof, apart from me. It's my safe place away from reality and it's quiet really," Greg said, ahead of me.

"Ok, that's good then" I muttered. I felt a sense of relief wash over me when he said it because I really felt like I was about to be brutally murdered. It's probably not best to be thinking about that, especially when you're just out from hospital, after being brutally assaulted and scared for three days of your life. I know there are people out there who have been away longer than I have and quite possibly never came back but it's a scary thing, regardless of how long you've been away for.

We reached the rood and Greg showed me his special way of getting up on the caged roof. It did look over the full of London, slightly. You could see the London Eye and Big Ben, along with all the other special qualities London houses. It was quite an eerie silence we were both given each other but it was a nice silence at the same time. It was nice because it was giving me time to reflect on the actions of both of us. To see who was in the right and who wasn't. Although, I suppose we were both in the right, really. We both did say some horrible stuff to each other but sometimes it can get through to the other and sometimes it might not.

We were still looking out over London, except I kept moving around. Taking in the breath taking sights around me. I was awe-struck to be honest with you. I was struck with how beautiful it really was. Especially with the sun slightly setting. The sky was an orange colour, with a few sprinkles of red and yellow in amongst it. It was honestly beautiful.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for how I just left you there. I'm sorry for shouting at you and making you worse and I'm honestly sorry for just being a complete dick," Greg said, breaking the silence.

"Not everything was your fault. I lashed out first, going off at you for my insecurities. I just didn't realise at how badly your breakdown was. I didn't know until Lottie told me. Well, Ella told me beforehand but I just didn't believe it. I thought and felt like she was making it up just to make me feel better. I thought you went home fine but I now know that you weren't and you still aren't. I'm really sorry for even contemplating that you didn't feel anything. Sometimes, I think we're as bad as each other" I admitted sheepishly.